Note!!!

Hey, wonderful readers!

I know you probably thought that I had uploaded or something but this note is dedicated to Ian Somerhalder cause...it's his birthday today!!!!!! 8th of December. And seeing how I'm such a big fan, I thought I could dedicate a whole page to him! He's awesome just like that!!!! So here's a shout out to Ian(even though he won't see it -.-) 'HAPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY BIIIIRRRRTTTTHHHHHDDDDAAAAAYYYYYYYYY, Ian!!! We love you loads! Me and all others!!!!! And I'm sure each one of us will love to have you all to ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!'

Damon: Did I just hear what I heard???

Me: *blushes* You weren't supposed to hear that. Eavesdropper! *hides face*

Damon: People worship me! I feel so special. *smirks*

Me: *removes hand* That wasn't meant for you! It was meant for Ian.

Damon: But I'm one and the same person right?

Me: No Ian is sweet while you are cocky.

Damon: One of my adorable qualities, honey. Can't help it. *raises hands in the air*

Me: *about to die hearing him say honey* Ah...whatever, Damon. Go enjoy with Ric. I've work to do. People to meet.

Damon: More important than me? *raises one eyebrow*

Me: Um, well...uh...I dunno. Just go away! *still blushing*

Damon: You know I can hear your heart beat. *smirks*

Me: *hides face again* Stupid vampire hearing. I swear if you don't go now, I'll make sure to turn you into a human in the story. *grins evilly*

Damon: Oh well, you got me there. I'll go. Bye! *turns to leave*

Me: Wait! Damon!

Damon: *turns back around* Yeah?

Me: Ah...since...since you're here. Why don't you ask the pretty fans to vote and comment? *smiles*

Damon: Okay well, *gives his best Damon smile(which I fall for and I hope you do too!) and says in a sexy voice* If you love me, please do vote and comment on this story. I love you guys! And I'm sure the author does too. See you soon my lovelies! *smirks and waves*

Okay so that's the end of my note, so yeah. It was probably questioning my insanity considering how I imagined a convo with Damon but hey, what can I do? I wanted to have an imaginary convo with him! He's so sexxxxxy! I'm dead :-/ *dies*

The End until next time :)