Ares Pt. 2

Warning: Mild cursing

Enoki jumped in the portal and I was ready to be next. Coral pointed at a figure on a cliff that looked a lot like Gil or the Codfather. He probably was this dimension's Codfather. Stupid cod. This Codfather  pulled out a fishing rod for some weird reason and flung it downwards. It looped around Ruby, blinding her arms and the Codfather jumped down straight for the portal.

I raced for my cousin but was too late. The Codfather had pulled her down with him and the portal's limit of five was reached. I banged my fists on the rim. The Codfather was scary in this dimension.

"Dammit Ruby," I cursed, "That was your dad, huh. What do you have to say about that, huh?"

"That's clearly not my dad, you turd," Gil responded. Wilder and Coral stepped up.

"Break it up boys," Coral said.

"Listen to her," Wilder finished. Wilder pulled me off while Coral pulled Gil away. I wasn't near done with him. 

"Can you activate?" I asked Wilder. He shrugged and stepped toward the portal frame.

"Wymiary?" He said. Instead of lighting the portal the frame exploded, knocking me back into a tree. Our portal was gone and we had no wizard among us. Meza check her pockets for more materials and came up empty handed.

"Oh great. Of course we're stuck in a different dimension where nobody knows anything about magic." I exclaimed with sarcasm. Tiger howled in frustration. I couldn't blame him.

"So what do we do?" Coral asked.

"First, we need to make a new portal. Second, we need a wizard. Third we need to stop evil Scott. Fourth, is there a fourth?" Wilder said.

"I don't think there's a fourth," I explained.

"We should make two teams," Meza suggested, "One for portal and one for wizard, then we combine the teams for evil Scott."

"Makes sense," Gil said. Gil stepped with Coral and Meza which left me with Tiger and Wilder. This was great. I didn't have to see the cod scum for a while. 

"Our team is gonna get a wizard," Wilder said.

"Then we'll be portal frame," Coral concluded. I soared into the air headed for Lauren Land because it was where the magic was in our dimension. Neither Tiger nor Wilder objected my decision. I landed near the fountain and spied Lauren building, again. Wilder waved at her and she walked over to us.

"Well what brings you back here?" She asked.

Tiger took the talking, "We need a wizard to get back home because Scott kidnapped our friends."

"Couldn't have said it better myself," Wilder said.

"Well lucky for you, Ms. Geminitay happened to be a wizard," Lauren responded.

"Thank you," Wilder called. He raced into the sky and I had no choice but to follow him. 

The Galaxy Empire was gorgeous. Islands in the sky filled with buildings topped in blue, purple, and pink. Dots of orange lay here and there. Floating pirate ships stood at sky docks complete with colorful flags everywhere. The main building that caught my eye was a castle with floating towers and walkways of glass. 

"Ms. Geminitay!" Tiger screamed.

"Hello?" A person who I assumed Gem was called. She had the same red hair yet it was pulled back into a ponytail. Her attire was a white shirt and an indigo skirt. Her elytra was not made of amethyst but purple dragon wings. 

"Excuse me," I asked. I landed with a thud.

"Oh," was all she said when I landed. 

"This may come as a lot of information to process but, I'm from another dimension and my friends have been kidnapped by evil Scott because the Scott in my dimension is good and Xornoth is evil. We need a wizard to create a portal to get back to my dimension and maybe put evil Scott back in your dimension because we already have to much happening in our dimension. Does that sound okay to you?"

"Great. I know Pearl and I have been itching for a fight. When and where is this happening?"

"Valley in the Crystal Cliffs," I responded.

"Where is the Crystal Cliffs?"

"Right, ummm. See, our dimensions are different because the Galaxy Empire doesn't exist and neither does Lauren Land. You rule where Lauren Land is and that place is called the Crystal Cliffs. Makes sense?" Gem nodded.

"Anything else I need to know?" She asked questioningly.

"You're my aunt." This news seemed to surprise Gem the least for some weird reason. I signaled for her to follow me back to the valley along with Wilder and Tiger who, for a moment, I forgot about.

On the way out, however, we were met with a battle against the forces of nature. A blizzard blinded my vision. In a split second I saw a wither rose.

"Sausage?" I heard Gem whisper.

________

Author's note: Word count: 782. The reason for me not posting lately is writer's block and packing for a two week vacation. I still might be able to post during my vacation but I won't for one week as I will be in a summer camp. Thanks for reading.