Gil Pt. 2

After Ares, Wilder and Tiger left Meza and Coral dragged me to the mesa. I don't like the mess because it's hot but it's the only way to get purple terracotta.

"Shouldn't I just go and get netherrack?" I asked.

"That's a good idea," Coral said. 

I left them with their girl gossip and to the nether I went. I used the one in Lauren Land because it was the closest. When I emerged I found that I was in the same basalt delta. Flying through the nether scares me so I walked to the Mythland portal and dug out a lot of netherrack while humming my favorite song, I want it that way. I don't really like netherrack because of it's blandness.

"Hello?" A voice said. I panicked and looked around for someone else.

"Who's there?" I asked the world around me.

"I'm looking for Wizard Geminitay," the voice said.

"Why?" I asked.

One sentence was all I needed to hear to be confused. "Sausage is fanboying Scott again." What in the world?! What surprised me the most was the again part.

I cracked and said, "Hi. My name is Gil and I'm from a different dimension and I have no idea what is going on here." A woman walked from behind a pillar.

It was Queen Pearl. A sword was in her hand and it was raised. I took out mine as a defense. I also stepped back into a zombie pigman and accidentally swung my sword at him. Yes, I started the 2v58 fight. Yay.

"Did you just, oh forget it," Queen Pearl said, looking at my mistake. Queen Pearl grabbed me by the scruff of my collar and dragged me to a portal which I thought was her's. I would swing at any pigmen who got to close for comfort.

Queen Pearl and I stepped through the portal breathing a sigh of relief when we made it through but then pigmen swarmed through the portal as well and citizens started screaming. I swung my sword at the pigmen while Queen Pearl flew up to the windmill. 

"Citizens who are unable to fight please move to the beanstalk and everyone else please fight," she commanded. The market square became more organized due to Queen Pearl's orders. I could see children climbing the beanstalk and adults whipping out swords and shields. 

I joined the fight and killed at least four of them. Once the battle was over, the market square breathed a sigh of relief. I was with them on that. No sooner then I had raised my head, the tip of Queen Pearl's sword was at my throat.

"I didn't do that on purpose," I pleaded.

"Then explain the dimension thing you talked about," Queen Pearl said with a serious tone.

"My friends and I are from a different dimension and came here and we needed to get back and we needed netherrack and it happens by chance that you were also in the nether," I explained.

"Take me to you friends," Queen Pearl said, "You three come with me." She pointed to three guards with elytra, two female and one male. I liked this new Pearl because of this fury inside. 

"Follow me," I said then took off into the sky. Queen Pearl and her guards took off after me and I drove us to the location of our exit. Coral and Mesa were waiting for me there.

"What took you so long?" Coral asked upon arrival. I gestured to the four behind me.

"Hi," was all Mesa had to say.

"What did he do?" Coral said.

Queen Pearl sighed and explained everything that had happened from when she met me. Coral gave me a look of disappointment. Mesa shrugged it off and started building the portal with my netherrack. 

I was about to question it but she said, "You have to keep your guard up." I felt even more embarrassed.

"Why did you approach me?" I asked Queen Pearl.

"Because you were humming Wizard Gem's favorite song," she responded. I was? Mesa finished building the portal as we waited for the others.

After a while someone flew up to us. Wilder! But no. This was Lord Sausage. And his eyes were misty white.

————

Author's note: Word count: 686. In case you were wondering why this wasn't posted yesterday, I had a friend over from 9-12 then a Covid booster at 12:30, 25 minutes away and a doctors appointment at 2:30. And then I had to pick up my sister's medicine and do some summer homework. Thanks for reading and listening to my rambling.