Falling back in step

Bucky grinned as the warm sun caressed his face. Morning could not come fast enough. All he wanted was to be in Autumn's presents again. She had changed his whole world last night.

He got up from his covers and raced to the door.
Autumn was walking into the kitchen when Bucky caught up with her, snaking his arm around her middle. She let out a surprised yelp. until her eyes caught the glint of light hitting his metal arm.
He hugged her from behind. His lips came close to her ear.

"I dreamed we kissed last night." He whispered.

"We did." She smiled.

"Oh good, if not, this would have been weird." He giggled placing a kiss on her cheek.

"I never knew you to be such a flirt." She spoke as she spun in his arms to face him.

"I used to be, but that many years ago." He said as his smile slowly faded.

"Well, you fell back into it pretty easy." Autumn raised her eyebrow.

Bucky gave closed-lip smile and nodded.

Little did the two know as they went into the kitchen and started getting breakfast ready that someone was watching them with ill intent.

Buck watched as Autumn stirred the pancake batter. Her lazy smile made him laugh to himself.

"Where is Joy?" She questioned

"I don't know, I'll go check." He stood from the stool he was perched on.

A sudden high-pitched noise filled the air. It sounded like a radio being tuned, full of static and loud screeches.
Buck covered his ears The noise started to clear up and then a voice came from somewhere. In the house.

"Hello soldier"

Autumn looked to Bucky who was standing teeth clinched, holding his head.

"you may think you can run but your past is biting at your heels........"

"WHERE IS HE?" Buck screamed running around the kitchen in search of the voice.
" AUTUMN, LOOK EVERYWHERE!! AND FIND JOY!"

" ready to pull you back into what you were created for"

Autumn was searching every inch of the kitchen. Buck clinched his metal fist.

"... Death..."

"Bucky I don't see her or anything!" Autumn yelled from the other room continuing in her search.
Buck screamed and started punching the walls looking into the drywall.

"And destruction."

"Where are you hiding you son of a......"
Buck punched another hole in the dining room wall.

"Buck!! Come see this!!" Autumn yelled from the other room.

He ran over to her, his heart stopping when he saw her holding a open box of Turkish delights with 3 missing. a note sat atop the treat that read...

" Your daughter has quite a sweet tooth.
See you soon!
Sincerely yours, Zemo.

P.S. Hail Hydra."

A/N
Ok, I know, long time no see!!!
But let's start this back up!!!
Love, Lexy