Amy Grace

Banner turned off the screen when he heard footsteps coming toward the lab.
"Doctor, how is everything going?" Steve asked. Bruce looked like he had been hit by a truck and that's saying something concentering the fact he controlled the Hulk. Stress did not normally get to Banner to bad, but now he was sweating bullets. "You ok Bruse?" Steve questioned.

Meanwhile, Bucky was still sitting on the couch Joy had woke up from her nap and now was sitting in awe of the tv.
Bugs Bunny was dancing and singing and Joy could not keep her eyes off of the cartoon.
Buck smiled the colored tv awed him the first time he saw it too.
The cartoon came to close with the classic "That's all folks" and Bucky turned it off. "Ok, it's 7 o'clock let's get you a bath and ready for bed." She whined as he picked her up taking the iv pole with them they went down the hall.

Bucky sat her in a warm bath filled with bubbles.
He was careful of her iv as he washed her arm. He smiled as she splashed around singing her ABCs, Buck washed her hair after taking out the braid. He wrapped her in a large towel and dried her off he got out another tee shirt and put it on her "We need to get you some real clothes, don't we, Detka (baby) doll." She smiled at him as he braided up her damp hair.
They went into the bedroom where he sat her on the bed. "I'm going to see if Banner will let me move that hospital bed in here. Don't go anywhere. Ok?" He smiled "Ok Daddy." She beamed as she jumped on the bed.
"Please stop saying that." He said looking at the floor, she stopped bouncing and lifted his chin, looked him in the eye and put her little hands on each side of his face "don't worry daddy you will remember again" she smiled
Bucky took her hand off his face and quickly walked out the door leaving Joy sitting alone on the bed.
Buck leaned agent the wall running his fingers through his thick hair.
He sighed and walked off in search of Doctor Bruse Banner.

"What are you talking about?" Steve asked in shock "Had Bucky ever mentioned an Amy Grace Murphy?" The doctor repeated the question. "No, why?" Steve said wondering what this had to do with anything. "Well, the results came back and..." Bucky walked in interrupting Banner. "Hey Doc can I borrow this bed?" he said walking over to the rolling coat. "Buck, who is Amy Grace Murphy?" Steve asked Bucky stopped dead in his tracks "Who?" He said Banner pulled up a page on the computer a young woman's picture came on the screen " She was kidnapped by Hydra and 8 years later she was found dead in the snow. Death due to either hypothermia or loss of blood. She had just given birth." Buck felt tears begging to be released from his eyes, but he pushed them back. "That's awful but I've ever heard of her in my life."
Bruce sighed " She was Joy's mother"
Bucky shook his head "and her Father, where is he?"
"Standing right in front of me." The doctor said expressionlessly.