Flashback

FLASHBACK

The winter soldier sat on his bunk he had been getting some memories back but would dare tell anyone knowing they would whip it all from his mind. All of a sudden the bars of his cage opened a young woman was thrown to the ground her brown hair fell over her face as she cried. The soldier jumped from his bunk landing in front of her. The guards laughed as she lay there bleeding, crying and broken in every sense of the word. "Watch him rip her limb from limb." They taunted as they walked away.
He watched until they were out of sight then he knelt down next to the woman. She shrieked when he lifted her chin. "Shhh shhh shhh, I'm not going to hurt you." She panicked and pushed him away and hit him. He looked stunned but did not fight back he just sat there as she shoved herself in a corner.

Weeks passed and neither of them spoke. he would hear her crying or saying a prayer that God would save her at night. He would watch her pacing or braid her hair during the day.
One night a guard was touting her through the bars, she had become used to this until he opened the cage. He pinned her against a wall. The soldier heard her shriek and before the guard could do anything the soldier grabbed him from behind with his metal is he strangled him. "Don't touch the lady." He growled as he knocked out the man. Another guard came in and removed the unconscious body and locked the cage.
The woman looked at her rescuer, he nodded and turned to go back to his bunk when she grabbed his shoulder and turned him toward her wrapping her arms around him she embraced her knight with the shinning armed arm.
"Thank you." She whispered into his hair.
The days passed and their relationship flourished.
The Soldier kept her safe and the Women kept him sane.

Months turned into a year and they fell in love.

One morning he was lying on his bed not quite awake when he heard her in the small bathroom in their cell. He lightly knocked on the makeshift door they made from a bed sheet. "Amy, Detka (baby) doll, are you alright."
She coughed and tears rolled down her face. "Amy, are you sick?" He said knowing the answer by the sounds he was hearing.
"I'm coming in." He said pulling the sheet aside. His eye met with hers she was shaking from weakness. "Amy!" He picked her up and gently sat her on the bottom bunk.
Amys' head was down as she held her stomach. He ran and grabbed the tin can and filled it with water. "Drink." He said putting the can to her lips, She took a sip and pushed it away. He set it down and rubbed her ring finger with his thumb. Just past her knuckle, there was a twist tie it was her makeshift wedding ring he came up with.
She kissed him and leaned on his bare chest. "Hun? I'm scared." He turned her face to his "Why you have had food poisoning before."
Tears danced down her cheeks "No, I think I'm pregnant." His eyes widened fear filled them. This was not a good thing not in Hydra.
He rocked her trembling body and hushed her "It's ok, I'm here I won't let them hurt either of you ." his hand rested on her not yet showing belly.