Babysitter

"Are you crazy? I'm not leaving her with this punk kid." Buck yelled from the bathroom where he was no so secretly talking to Steve. The door was still open and the kid popped his head in.

"It's ok Mr. Bucky I take care of my neighbors dog all the time.... not that your daughters a dog." The teen stumbled over his words.

Buck shook a hand at him dismissingly at the teen and shut the door. 

"I'm not leaving her with him!" Buck said into the phone through gritted teeth.

"You don't have much of a choice, actually it looks like you have five minutes." Steve said on the other side of the call.

"Fine, if she dies it on you punk." Bucky said slamming the phone back in his pocket and  exited the bathroom .

"Ok kid you have my number, and if ANYTHING happens to her... I'll end you." Buck said tying to intimidate the young boy, which looked like it was working.

"I promise, Mr. Bucky she will be super safe with me, well you see I'm Spiderman , and an Avenger and.." Buck passed the boy as he rambled about his "qualifications".

"I'll be back in an hour." Bucky said shutting the door leaving the kid and his little girl alone.

 Joy ran down the stairs and and started to get upset. "Daddy? Daddy? Where's daddy?"

"Hey kid I'm Peter, I'm going to watch you while your Daddy is gone." the boy knelt down to be at eye level with the little girl.

"Your not Uncle Steve." she said blankly.

"No, but I'm a lot of fun and we can watch movies and color! I brought you a coloring book of the avengers!" Peter pulled the book from his backpack.

"Can you make pancakes? Daddy and Autumn make me pancakes." she said trying to decipher if she liked this new boy.

"Yeah, I know how to do that." Peter said holding out his hand.

Joy put her small hand in his and walked to the kitchen.

He sat her down on the counter as he scrambled around the kitchen looking for batter. When he found it he began to add the ingredients  together. Joy watched him in exactment as he poured the mix into the hot pan, she laughed as is sizzled.

 After a little Peter gave her a smile. "Hey, have you ever seen a pancake fly?"

"No. They can really fly?" Joy asked 

"Oh yea, watch this." He flipped the pancake up in the air and Joy squealed with glee.

"You like that?" Peter smiled impressed with himself that he made the little girl happy.

 After a couple more impressive flips there was a nice stake of pancakes.

Peter sat at the table and Joy crawled up on his lap. 

"Oh, your going to set with me?"

"Mhmm" she hummed and began to dig into the sticky pancakes.

After they ate Peter cleaned up the dishes and whipped little Joys face and hands, they walked in the living room and Peter pulled out some crayons and a coloring book.

Peter laughed as she begun scribbling on the pages humming some unknown tune.

Peter's phone started to ring catching him off gaurd.

 "Hello,"

"Hey kid is Joy ok?" Bucky's voiced said.

"yep she is doing great."

"great can you stay the rest of the day? I have training and I won't be home till seven." Buck asked.

"No worries Mr. Bucky. My aunt wont mind as long as I'm home by nine."

"Ok kid thanks, your saving my butt." 

The  two hung up and Peter smiled as an idea came to him.

"Hey, I have a great idea, where are the blankets at? " he asked her.

She pointed to the stairs ."bedroom."

Peter ran up the stairs, opened a door to a huge bedroom it looked really nice. He took all the blankets off the bed, piled them in his arms and ran back downstairs.

"Joy want to make a fort?" He said as he begun  pulling chairs into a circle. 

"What's that?" she asked

"It's like a house,"  he smiles as he shook out a sheet spreading it over the chairs.

Joy stood up excitedly "A house? yes let's make a house."

Peter found some old Christmas stuff and lugged the big boxes down to the living room.

"Is that a tree for our house?" Joy asked Peter seeing the Christmas tree sticking out of a box.

"sure we can put up the tree." Peter said starting to get way to into this fort... well house.

He  plugged in  the lights and the two smiled at their work.

"Welcome home." He said.

 Joy smiled and flapped on the pillows smiling up at Peter.

"come in." she said. "Ok ." Peter began to crawl in.

"no, no, no, you have to knock." Joy yelled.

"Oh yes of course." Peter said and backed up . "knock knock."

"Come in" Joy sang.

The two played for hours, and soon it was seven pm.

Autumn and Bucky both pulled into the drive way at almost the same time.

"Where is little Joy?" Autumn asked as she got out of her car noticing she was not with Bucky.

"She had a babysitter watch her. Guess what? I got the job!" he smiled. Autumn ran to him and wrapped him in an a huge hug. 

He could not believe how much he needed that, and how well she fit in his arms. He did not want to pull apart. She was just where he wanted her to be, but after a second she let go of him and he had to fallow suit .

"I'm so happy for you!" she said 

"Me  too!"

They walked up to the porch and opened the door to the sounds of Tangled playing on the tv.

The two walked in and smiled when they saw the giant fort, Chiasmas tree, lights, and the two sleeping kids laying in a pile of pillows. 

"Well, looks like they had fun." Bucky laughed 

" Bucky laughed 

A/N 

 Thank you soooooo much  @81_barnes  for the idea for the fort it made me so happy and I had to add it!! Love you all thanks for making me so happy with all your comments and likes!!!

To be continued!!!