Labor (Flashback)

Amy was on the mattress that lay on the dirty floor of her and the soldier's cell. It had been 273 days since Amy realized that she was pregnant. She woke in excruciating pain. The soldier heard Amy's breathing become erratic "Amy are you ok?"
Her body was going into labor.
He dare not scream for help. Who knows what the guards would do. They knew Amy was pregnant but acting as though they didn't.

He held his wife, whipping her tears and reassuring her that everything would be all right, but knew his words were hallowed promises.
Her contractions started getting closer and closer together.
He leaned her body agents the wall knowing that this was not the time to panic he went to her legs and instructed her to breathe and push.
She started to panic "I can't, I can't" Amy panted.
"Listen to me! You can do this! You're going to do this!" He demanded
She calmed down and let the labor take over her body and delivered a beautiful baby.

The cry from the newborn filled the empty hall of the Hydra base. Amy let out a sigh of relief and looked past her knees to see the solder cradling the infant in his strong arms.
"What is it?" She asked
"Its a girl." He smiled "A stunning little Detka doll." He let out a small laugh that Amy had never heard before. He cut the cord "We did it," She whispered as he curled up next to her still holding her baby.
"YOU did it." He kissed her and got lost in her lips before a guard came in.

"I thought I head the brat" he laughed.
The man was about to rip the child from her father's arms when Amy screamed: "don't you dare touch her!"
The man grinned "Don't worry I won't touch the kid to kill it I'll just remove its food". He said grabbing the woman's hair. The soldier begged for mercy, but to no avail.
Amy was drug out past the cells and out into the winter cold.
" You Tramp! Trying to make the Winter Soldier week? It won't work. Your death will add to his rage making him a better killer for us" he slammed the door leaving her in the snow stained with her crimson blood.

The soldier sat in the floor, his tears streaming from his blue eyes. What could he do with no milk in his chest or any way to care for the infant, he wept.