Suit up

He didn't hear Autumn calling his name, he didn't feel her shaking his shoulder. His body went on pause as his mind thought of every way he would kill Zemo.

As he began to fade back to reality. He hurled the box or treats that were previously shaking in his grip and they crashes against the wall.
He marched over to his jacket, pulling out his keys.

"Bucky, what are you doing we need to call the police." Autumn said sat on the couch and picked up her cell.

"THE POLICE CAN'T HELP US!" he screamed grabbing her phone.

She jumped a little scared of his anger. Bucky noticed and breathed in deep looking at the ceiling.

"We need the Avengers, the police will just get caught in the crossfire. " he said keeping his voice calm.

"I got to go... I got to go get them." He spoke, so scattered in thought.

"Ok." She said standing from her seat.

"No, please I can't have something happen to you." Buck stopped her

"I'll just drive you to the tower, ok," Autumn said taking his keys from his hand.

**********************************************
The two pulled into the garage and parked, the drive was silent. Each one was too scared of what was happening to Joy to say anything.

Buck opened the passenger's door and walked to the garage elevator. Tony must have forgotten to change the code because his was still working to get in.

Autumn silently walked in with Bucky.
He glanced at her about to protest her coming in. "Im coming up there with you, ok, I worried about her too."

Buck took a deep breath and intertwined his fingers with hers.

The elevator let out a dig and the doors opened to an uproar of voices.
Tony was at the bar, Thor was sitting on the couch tossing his hammer up in the air and catching it. Peter and Wanda sat on the floor and Banner, Steve, and Natasha was in the kitchen.

"Everyone knows Thor and I are the only ones who can lift the hammer!" Tony said pouring another drink.

"Oh yeah, then show us!" Wanda laughed.

"I would but I have a heart condition that I don't want to aggravate," Tony said shipping down some strong alcohol.

"Ha ha, very funny" Banner said grabbing a bag of chips. When he looked up from the counter he spotted Bucky.

" Hey, long time no see." Banner said taking in his disheveled appearance.

" they took joy," He said quietly unsure if he even wanted to hear his own words.

"What? " Bruse asked.
The group turned to see Buck standing with some girl.

" intruder alert," Tony said intoxicated.

"HYDRA TOOK JOY!!!!" Buck's knees started to buckle, Autumn tried to hold him up.
" hydra took my baby!!" Bucky finally cracked as he started to sob and fell to the floor.

The group surrounded the broken soldier.
Steve went to Bucky, helping him stand.

"Ok, everyone! Time to suit up!" Steve ordered.

The team moved quickly to get ready. Leaving Tony standing there as Steve walked Bucky to the couch.

"We will get her back Buck," Steve said handing Bucky some water. Trying to calm him down.

Tony stared at the woman the stood in front of him.

"So, your Soldier boy's bae..." The billionaire said.

Autumn watched as Tony chugged the last of his drink.

"Good, Joy needs a mom. Plus we need more women on the team, it's getting too macho around here." And with that, he turned and went to get ready.