Milk (Flashback)

Bucky was kneeling in front of the cage door tears rolling down his face as he screamed.
Blood still stained the floor from the birth the night before
A cry from an infant made his eye go from the door to his chest where his human hand was holding the baby.
He snuggled her hushing her cries.
He watched as the guard came down the hall. Bucky grabbed his leg with his metal hand. "Please, I beg you, She will starve! Please get me some milk! Ill do anything" his words were frantic. The guard rolled his eyes and tried to shake his foot from the winter soldiers grasp.
But Buck would not take no for an answer, he twisted his ankle the man cried out in pain.
"DO IT!!" Bucky screamed. The man nodded and he let go, leaving the man limping over to where they kept the food.
Buck rocked the crying baby trying to be of any comfort to her.
A different guard came back and threw a carton of milk through the bars of his cell.
It landed on the hard floor and. Started to spill all over the grimy concrete.
Bucky quickly picked it up, tears still stinging his eyes making his vision blurred.
He grabbed an old tee shirt trying to clean it up when he had an idea. After soaking a corner of the top he put the fabric around his finger and light placed it in the baby's mouth.
She was trying to push him away, The soldier whispered as the tears ran down his face. "Please Detka, please just try." He put the shirt back in her mouth and she began to suckle on it. A huge smile came over his features, his heart lept with joy.
She was going to live!!!
  His little Joy was going to live!!!