Elsewhere

The billionaire pulled into the driveway with the doctor at his side. "so this is the Barnes' love shack"
Buck closed the door to the old beetle going around to open Autumn's door. Ignoring the man's tawdry remark.

The group went to the house to find where Zimo must have stashed the speaker.

Autumn unlocked the door, the soldier at her side. He felt awful, his baby was taken by that creep and who knows what hydra was doing to her? He felt his stomach turn.
Autumn turned to see Bucky shudder. She put a hand on his shoulder, to which he pulled away.
She stepped aside allowing a few of the world's mightiest heroes through the door.

Tony walked into the living room. "where was his voice coming from?" he asked

" everywhere. "  Buck stated

" do you have a speaker systum?"

"I have a house alarm." Autumn informed them.

"Could have tapped in, used the speaker for the alarm to cast his voice." Banner thought out loud.

"where was the kid last night?" Stark asked.

"She was in bed next to me, she is always next to me." Buck's voice wavered as he tried to hold back a sob.

Steve walked into house after arriving moments before

"you saw her in bed?" Banner questioned him.

Steve walked though the house checking for anything suspicious.

"yes of course, I was in the hall, and she yelled out to me. but by the time I got back in bed, she was asleep."

"your positive?" Tony asked

" she wasn't taken last night, I would have heard her. And I saw her in bed." he was being to get aggravated with the questions.

"Buck, I don't think that was Joy. " Steve made his way down the stairs a mess of brown hair in his hands. "This was stashed in the closet along with a pillow."

A decoy.

Buck's jaw dropped.

" but would't I have heard... her scream for me." his voice faded and he put his hand over his dry lips. "when she called out when I was in the hall." he felt his legs giving out ."I thought she had a bad dream."Buck put his hands in his hair,
crying out in anguish.

"Buck it's ok." Steve tried to comfort him.

"No it's not ok!!!!"
He was so sick, because he should have been there, in that room, or at least noticed Joy was not beside him.  No, last night he was elsewhere. And now he was in hell.