Introduction

Hey readers, before you read I wanna say I wrote big wala A/n so do read... Bhale hi pura na padho but last para do...
*****

"I am glad I found you on the first page of the book of my life.."

Today Karan had taken their children to park... And also she had taken an off from hospital...
So Monami thought it was a good time to tidy up the study when a book came into her view...
And before she knew her hands did their work of own opening the prologue.. 

*****
Monami was the kind of child who could learn and remember well but taking her own time
While Karan was the genius child who always knew more than his peers but yet he loved to take her around everywhere..

***

Toddler Karan- mela haalth Mt chhodna vrna ghum jaogi..
teenager Karan- agr kabhi outer space me Gaye then.. I'll count the stars aur tum itni slow ho so you could count moons there...

***

Monami got picked to be the ‘mother’ when playing house, but it scared her playmate so much they cried, “Monami is so s*upid, I don’t want to be her dumb child.”

As such, she could only stand there and stare at the other kids playing together. Karan who was passing by picked her up, “You are a little dummy, you need to find a partner that has a high IQ to save your future children.”

“Then…then who should I look for?”

“Since we’re neighbors, I’ll allow you to become Mrs. Shergill when we’re older!”

*****

The year they were 20, Karan proposed; the year they were 22, she became Mrs. Shergill.

*****
The year when they were few months old, they met each other..

The word she spoken first was his name..

*******

Taking her to and from school, waiting for her to go home, using his own pocket money to buy the prettiest little dress to give her... he had decided that long ago to give all precious to his precious...

*****

When Karan was 18, the usually timid Monami gifted him a pricey watch and a red heart-shaped card. Karan only glanced at the watch but took the card away.

Raising his charming pair of peach blossom eyes, “Giving me something so expensive, was it an impulse buy?”

The young lady’s face turned red as she stammered out five words, “yeh Ja..jaan bhuj kar tha....

******

The year Monami was abandoned, Karan took her to his home and protected her for the whole summer: “You are very adorable, worthy of being loved.”

*****
For Monami, Karan was that light in the darkness when none was there to hold her hand ..
while for Karan, Monami was that sunshine of winter that he never want to give up..

****
Closing the book or better say a novel
with them being prototype, a smile formed on Monami's lips automatically....

It was the novel she wrote... the first one... Yeah she was a writer... Okk only part time... But reading it again did arose her memories of past...

Because

***
It was at that time Monami heard the noise happening downstairs...
" Ohh her dil and dhadkans were back... Hell... She need to go.. or its gonna be disaster again ..." She thought while keeping the book securely... Caressing it one more time...
" Maybe will read to munchkins... As weren't they asking about their story" She smiled  but that turned into a stern face seeing her living room...

*****

While we... The readers... Well we were left at study with camera focusing on that collection of memories name - Yeh unn dino ki Baat hai...

*****

Maybe for others All that happened in blink of eye .... But for her it was Unn Dino ki baat hai to them being together forever...

*****

Ohk that's it...

A/n-

I know mtlb sachi wala know that mujhe koi doosri book start nahi karni chahiye especially I am so bad like literally bad when it comes to updating my other stories. But there was this thing happening whenever I tried writing Intense love... This plot was roaming in mind like hell... Mtlb saala ek para likhne par I was having thoughts of different plots.. So.. you see... *I am too cute so don't kill me wali smile*

Well there is one more thing as it is also a childhood sweetheart story on moran and believe me when there are childhood sweethearts plot going in my mind so I thought why not make it a series... Of course including Intense Love and this one and of course kabhi kuch aur likha... Jo ki bilkul jaldi nahi..... But yeah so Moran as childhood love but in different parallel world's...

Waise I can't promise but yeah main jald mtlb sachhi muchi jaldi meri baaki stories update krungi..

But

But...

I want votes and comments... Hell sachhi keh rahi hoon... Agr nahi hue isme votes -70+ aur comments then I will not any story... Waise bhi kar toh main rahi nahi... Then kya jata apka right... So it's alright..

Do give a shoutout to this story *puppy eyes*

Till then
Bye bye

Your writer
Kriya