Part 27

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.

Continuing from the last part,

"I don't care but I will like the things that u like because I like u...

As I like u, I like all those things... If not who cares."

- me
(Inne dino baad maine kuch shbd likhe... Yeh part padhne par smjh jaoge..)

*****

By the third period, math class representative came with test notebooks but only ten people passed the test.

According to the math class representative, "jab main test copies lene gya tha staff room tab teacher bahut gussa thi."

The crowd sighed and began to copy it.

The test notebook was passed down in groups, and Monami got his notebook, opened it and saw the red mark on it, and only solve five questions correctly.

"Have you been tired from studying lately?"

A male voice suddenly appeared next to her, which frightened her.

She glanced at Karan with the afterglow, and for a moment, she was particularly weak-hearted, "Karu..."

"Haan, thodi si..."

"Show me the book."

She would have honestly handed it over before, but now somehow, she didn't want him to see her own failure.

So, she nervously kept the book in front of her, pressed it with her arm, and used it to cover it, "haan, nahi... main nahi dikhaungi."

Looking at the girl's hidden appearance, Karan was even more confused about this.

This series of dialogues, none of them are smooth! Aisa kya hain jo woh chupa Rahi hain yun?

Karan frowned, bent slightly in front of her seat, and asked in a low voice, "Monu, abhi recently kuch hua hain kya? Have you encountered anything recently?"

As though from morning to evening they are in class for five days in one week and other two days in home.. but then again there will be always some unpredictable things that may happen which he doesn't know... may be in dormitory or in any other time, so Karan was a little worried.

Monami shook her head with a pout of her lips, and her eyes were weak and nervous, and there was nowhere to put her eyes.

Karan added: "agar.. If you are tired of studying, take a break, force mat kar khud ko, copy karni hain na.. main help kr deta hoon questions copy karne me...bs weekend par tu yeh questions wapas solve kr dena sahi se... Main smjha dunga tujhe.."

He knew that Monami had always wanted to try to learn more knowledge, and often forced herself to have no rest time.

For solving questions is not something that you have to copy to remember, you need to understand as well.. he can give her more time, but he will not indulge her to play, this method is the best of both worlds.

However, Monami refused.

She hugged her book tightly and shook her head, "Nahi.. nahi... main khud copy krungi."

Karan's eyes dimmed slightly.

At this time, he could be sure that something must have happened to Monami!

****

Thinking this, he first went to Koel, seeing her free, he asked Koel who was usually good friends with her, Koel only wanted to eat, drink and have fun every day, and after thinking back for a long time, she couldn't think of any special events that Monami had recently encountered.