Part 22

Hey guys thank you for your votes and comments.
Continuing from the last part,

The class teacher stepped into the classroom with the bell ringing, followed by a little girl.

"Students, let us welcome the new students to the class with warm applause."

The applause from the podium came and went, and they were all curious about the new students.

But it is very strange, this new classmate wears a mask to cover half of his face, and his forehead is also covered by bangs, and the only thing he can see is probably only the big black and white eyes.

Yes, everyone's interest in this new classmate doubled, and they all wondered why she was dressed up, and they all wanted to see what it looked like under the mask.

The students in the first few rows did not dare to be arrogant because of the presence of the teacher, and the students in the back rows began to whisper and discuss about the new students.

At the teacher's suggestion, Monami stood on the podium, "Hello everyone, my name is Monami, I am very happy to stand here and become a classmate with you, please give more advice in the future."

Without saying a word, she bowed slightly.

The girl's voice was soft and gentle, and it seemed to match her height and body shape very well. It is said that hearing is like seeing people, and at this moment, the brain can make up a delicate and feminine appearance.

"Wow~" The male classmates who were behind deliberately made a sound.

Sid, who was sitting in front of Karan, also shouted with the buddies around him, and suddenly felt that his ass had been kicked.

Sid turned back sharply, and when he saw the class monitor, Karan put on a warning look.

He thought that the class leader was maintaining the discipline of the class, and suddenly closed his voice.
The class teacher reached out and made sound  by duster, signaled the people below to be quiet, and then pointed to the only empty seat in the classroom, and She said to Monami: "Monami, tum fourth to last row me empty seat hain wahan pr ek baar seat le lo.."

"Thank you teacher."

She grabbed the two admission materials in her hand and walked to that row without hurrying.

Sanjana, who had received her in her bedroom yesterday, waved at her, "Hi.

Monami smiled at her, although she could not see the facial expression clearly, but when she laughed, her eyes were bent like a crescent moon, which was obviously a gesture of affection.

Since she learned of Monami's identity from Koel's mouth last night, Sanjana has become strongly interested in Monami, plus the teacher has specially explained that she should take care of this classmate, as a sports committee member and room director and tablemate, she has a sense of mission when facing Monami!

As soon as Monami took a seat, he found that there were already several books in the drawer.

She took out the textbook in the drawer and opened it to see that it was the textbook she used every day. When I came to school with Karan this morning, Karan took the textbooks she needed for today's class according to the class schedule, said the rest, and slowly brought them over.

She thought that the number of high school textbooks was large and thick, and it was really laborious to cross it at one time, so she agreed with Karan's approach.

In this way, Karan would hand her a few books every morning... The book that belongs to her.

Sanjana sat next to her, and she could see the notes marked in different colors on her books.