Part 10 New House

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments... Sorry I am not able to reply.. the fata services are not working in our area.. yeh bhi WiFi se update ho paya jo bhi bahut bura chl raha hai..

Well continuing from last one,

"I didn't knew at that time how much your works and deeds affected me..... But hey at one time I did realise,  but that was the time when I myself let you manipulate me... Bcoz it was only you.. always"

-Me

The bell rang for class to start.

The math teacher had a heavy expression on his face as he walked into the classroom. With a “pa” sound, he slammed the stack of papers in his hand on the podium, “I’ve found that our class has a very severe homework copying problem!”

“jin Jin bachho ne homework copy Kia hain stand up for me.."

The homework was separated into two piles. The one on top was thick, maybe about ten sheets. The students with a guilty conscience stared at the homework, afraid that they’d hear their names being called out.

No one wants to stand, huh? Acha hain.. copy kar sakte ho but admit nahi kar sakte.. very good.."

Monami had already started trembling. She actually wanted to confess, but she was firmly pressed down by Koel.

Biting her lip, she felt panic slowly overwhelm her. It was her first time doing such a thing, how come she’d get discovered so quickly…

Because no one spoke up, everyone held the attitude that they’d be able to slip away by chance. Right now, they were fighting a mental battle with themselves, seeing whether the teacher’s provocation was stronger or if the guilty students would surrender first.

in the end, the math teacher couldn’t hold it in anymore and took the ten or so sheets on top and placed them on the podium, reading out the names one by one.

Riddhi Sharma.”

“Soham Ravat.”

“….”

The students whose names were called all stood up and looked at each other. They were really the ones who usually copied homework. Was the teacher a psychic or what…

Monami felt a drum beating in her heart. When she heard Koel’s name being called out, she felt that she was also dead meat.

As the teacher read the names one by one, she kept feeling that the next name would be her, but even until the end, she didn’t hear her name. Monami was delighted!

Yeh mat sochna.. tum sab that main bewajah tum sab ko blame kar raha hoon.” The math teacher picked up the chalk and turned around to write down a couple of word problems on the board.

The math teacher knocked on the chalkboard, “Amongst the students who stood up, kon iss problem ka ans. Btayega ?”

Some people didn’t even look at the problem when they copied answers, while others had some impression but didn’t dare to answer.

The math teacher was quite disappointed, as much he was disappointed he was angry, “Since you don’t dare to answer, then I’ll answer for you. All of you wrote √2 on your papers!”

The copiers were confused: What’s wrong with √2?

It was the first word problem, and it was also the answer that the class monitor wrote, it was definitely right…

The subject monitor looked at Karan and asked in a small voice, “Karan, didn’t they copy your answers? But Jahan Tak mujhe yaad hain wasn't the answer was π.. "