Part 30

After the hot summer vacation was over, Monami and others became second most senior students in school, and the school also welcomed a group of energetic newcomers.

The old trees planted in the school gave plenty of shade, and golden sunlight came through that greenery, creating a warm feeling.

In the shade of a tree, a young girl with a braid sat discreetly holding a water bottle, glancing in the direction of the basketball court.

She lifted a strand of hair behind her ears, pointed the little fan on her hand at herself, contacted the switch capably, and squeezed it. The breeze from the little fan tenderly slapped her cheeks.

She moved her hair around her neck, and the blue hairband on her pigtail vacillated in the breeze, very much like midsummer.

Wow, udhar dekh wahan Jo ladki baithi hain.. she looks great.”

Someone discovered her sitting underneath a tree.

Yaar, woh akeli baithi Hain wahan.. pls tere Bhai ke liye puchna woh konsi class me hain.”

Anirudh’s classmate pushed him. He rolled his eyes and said, “Tu already 11th class me as gya hain.. mana ki harmones badhte hain abhi.. but aise bhi behave Mt kr ki pehli baar koi ladki dekhi ho. Can you stop like this bro?”

hey.. I can look at pretty ladies, and it’s okay.”

The girl looks really pretty. Upon further examination, Anirudh felt like he had seen her before.

I think I’ve met her before.” Anirudh thought hard after saying that.

Mayank, who was standing beside him, gave him a friendly tap on the shoulder and said, “Hey, you were watching her for a while.”

Before they could start talking, someone had already shown up.

A boy with short hair stood in the sun and thought for a long time. Finally, he couldn’t resist and walked up to the girl.

They didn’t understand what the two people were talking about, but the boy left quickly and shook his head.

Similar to not being accepted.

After the boy went away, another one came up to her, talked for a bit, and then left feeling very sad.

The girl was sitting under the tree, not moving, and just looking at a specific spot without noticing anything else.

The playground was really large, and when she looked at it, it appeared she was looking at the basketball court.

‘Is it very interesting to sit there and look at the basketball court?’ Anirudh thought after observing the girl for a while.Then he touched Mayank’s shoulder and said, “This is interesting.”

Pretty ladies are very interesting. Ani.. kya tu jaa ke try Krna chahega.. confession hi h.. afterall.."

“Oh.. haan and why to be rejected like them.”

Arre.. bhai.. Since you’re the leader of our class, you have ability nahi.. reputation hain..”

“Class is over, all right.” Anirudh didn’t care about having a fake reputation.

But kya pta.. ho skta Hain isli stream aur class dono humari Hain wahi ho

When the two were having a friendly fight, another boy came running towards her.