Part 25

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.

Continuing from the last part,

***

After hearing the astonishing words, the whole bedroom fell into an atmosphere of silence.

"Like me… him?"

Monami looked up at the ceiling and thought for a moment, remembering everything that had happened in the past, and nodded, " haan Karu did say he likes me a lot."

If he doesn't like her, how can he be so good to her!

Hearing such a response, Nandini's hand that held the book trembled and  she shook her head slightly.

There was also Sanju who echoed, "Haan, haan.. last time jab main inke sath game zone gayi thi.. maine bhi dekha tha..  Karan is really super good to Monu!" Monu is so cute and I like her too.

This time Koel's hand "drinking tea" also trembled, looking at the two people in the bedroom, one was too well protected, and one did not have that love tendon in her head.

She so wanted to say that he doesn't like her no don't like her as a best friend but like her as a girl. But then again, thinking about it, Karan's IQ and EQ both are good, so if Karan has not said about it for so many years.. then.. well he has always had his own ideas and plans, and so it is not their turn to express their opinions for the time being.

"Listen, Monu tere phone number kya hain? I'll save it too."

"173..." Hearing this, Monu reported a series of numbers and said, "You flash me a call, and I'll save it in a moment."

"Mm-hmm."

Slowly, Monami's mobile phone had the numbers of other students.

*****

Getting the first mobile phone in her life and also from someone who was the most important person in her life, Monami loves the phone and protects it very well, and if she accidentally drop it, she will be painful.

Seeing that she was so careful, on the weekend, Karan took her to buy a mobile phone case and a film.

It's not expensive, but all she uses now is Karan's money... She had an account in her heart, but she felt that what she owed to Karan was not something that money could pay off.

At this time, she wants to grow up quickly, become a capable person, and strive to make Karan's "investment" not lose money!

As a result, Monami studied more diligently.

Diligent and clumsy, she was studying when others were studying, she was also reading books when others were playing, and she was ranked in the top twenty of the class at the end of the term.

Not to the top, but overall it was good.

——

On the occasion of the Winter vacations, Monami returned to town to accompany his grandmother.

Deepak has left this place and continues to go outside to work and roam. Without seeing that person, Monami was relieved.

And since she had experienced that accident, the uncle and aunt of the next door family were much nicer to her, and the aunt even took the snacks bought by their family for their son to share some of them.
Monami sincerely thanked her and accepted her aunt's kindness.

During the small talk, her grandmother told her that Juhi had remarried with an uncle named Rishabh.

When she heard the news, she couldn't say what she felt in her heart, sullen and dull, and finally only replied to her grandmother: "Then wish her happiness."