Part 23

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.
Continuing from the last part,

On Monday.

There was a group of students in the classroom early, almost all of them rushing homework.

Sid turned his head to look at the empty back table and sighed regretfully, "Yeh Karan bro abhi tak kyon nahi aaye?"

The Karan bro "rescued" them who don't bring their homework and let them copy ot, but today he was late and after a whil, there will be no time to copy the homework.

Sid turned his head and looked around, "Faizi bro, kya aapne homework kiya?"

Faizi who was feeling too confused between which subject's homework should he start to complete first, hearing Sid's question just raised the empty exercise book in his hand, "Yehi sawaal, yehi sawaal hum bhi puchna chahte.. ab tumne hmesha pucha toh hum bhala kisse puche."

Just then, Koel walked to the back to throw garbage, Faizi reached out and stopped her, "Koel, kya aapne Physics ka homework kiya hua h?"

Koel paused, tilted his head and asked, "main toh de doon.. but tum sure ho?" The look she gave was this person is too daring that he will copy her answers even after knowing her for years.

"..."

"I really don't dare!"

This person is not OK, continue to change to the next one.

As soon as Sanjana entered the classroom, she heard Sid and Faizi borrowing homework, and she was also asked.

Sid: "Sanjana, tumhara homework?"

Sanjana:  "Tum science k subject monitor kabse Bane? Ya phir Karan ki jagah class monitor Bane?"

"Plz Sanju dede.. homework karna h.. hum becharo par taras kha le" This time it was Faizi who spoke.

Sanjana swung the book on the table, "Dungi tab na.. jab khud complete hua ho.., this physics is simply anti-human teaching."

Sid grinned, "kya.. sachhi... Is it so hard?"

"Isn't it hard? Book khologe toh khabar pad jayegi.. jab padhoge na Physics toh samjh aayega gravitational laws in Physics aur phir pta chlega Physics kitni hard hain.." Sanjana opened the physics exercise book, and there was a mess of drafts in it.

Sid scratched his head in despair.

He didn't do the problems, he didn't study them, and he didn't know how difficult the physics problems were in this issue.

He just know that he has to fill in the blanks before the class monitor collects his homework.

Sid was bored and wandered in the front row, trying to catch the new "prey". While Sanjana and Koel went to washroom.

Suddenly, he saw a girl with a ponytail passing in front of him, he stared at her carefully, reached out and stopped her, "Classmate, mujhe lagta hain tumne galat class me entry maari hain?"

Monami, who has just entered the classroom: ???

While Faizi who heard him also looked towards the girl and seeing Monu.. he smiled and then tapped on Sid's head.

She glanced suspiciously at the classroom, making sure she hadn't made a mistake and was relieved. And then asked Faizi "Arre isme maarne ki kya baat Hain.. sahi toh pucha Maine"