Part 8 Charming eyes

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments...
Well kabhi kabhi mujhe lgta h what I am writing is 2 dimensional characters mtlb bada plain sa jo you can't imagine these characters in real life.. that connection with my writing.. but phir na when I see your comments.. and it makes me ❤️.. thank you..

Continuing from the last part,

What school is well teachers, bullies, teachers pet, toppers, back benchers, crushes, friends but they weren't the one to make feel good.. it was your presence that make it fun.

- Me

It was a brand new school year.

A youth wearing a sky-blue t-shirt stood in front of the little stall outside the school. Shelling out some change, he bought two bottles of water.

He was quite handsome. Although he was only 12 years-old, his bright eyes already had signs of being a little bewitching. It was clear to see that after a few years, when this teen had matured, he would be very charming.

When some shy girls saw him, they felt a little bashful. However, because their parents were nearby, no one took the initiative to greet him.

"Which grade is he in?"

"kabhi dekha nahi, maybe new student ho. "

Otherwise, with his eye-catching looks, it would be impossible for these eighth class students to not recognise him.

"Sath me parents nahi hain and he also went to buy a bottle of water at the little stall in front. Mujhe nahi lagta yeh new student hai.."

"Wah.. tu toh detective nikli... acha Should we go over and ask?"

Two braver souls curiously walked over. There were a lot of people on the field, so they weren't easily discovered either.

Karan had a bottle of water in each hand as he walked over to the shade underneath the classroom building. He had already came to this school twice and had already memorized the routes of the school.

"Here." He opened one of the water bottles and passed it over to the girl standing by the building.

The girl held the bottled water and took a few sips, "Karu, kya ab hum humara classroom konsa hoga... Check krke aaye.."

"En."

Monami and Karan went to check the allocation sheet together. She was still a little hesitant before coming, she didn't know if she would be assigned to the same classroom as Karan.

When she saw the classroom list, she was so happy she was jumping, "That's great! Iss baar bhi humari class saath me hain. It's a fate."

This meant that for the next few years, they would still be together.

Karan looked at the allocation list and awkwardly rubbed his nose. He had rejected the city's top  school, and the two top schools in their town were all fighting to call his home. At the time, he had only raised one condition, they had to be in the same class.

So yeah it wasn't fate but he won't mind making it a fate if this fate brings smile on her face..

Walking into the classroom, only about a third of students were seated inside.

Karan swept his eyes over the class and told her, "Pick one."

He wanted her to pick a seat to sit in first.

Monami turned her head and secretly measured Karan's height before walking towards the last row.

The little girl who used to sit within the first three rows in the previous school now docilely sat in the second-to-last row. Karan laughed when he saw this, " Achi place.. but ek baat bta Monu, sitting here, tu kya class me  baaki sab bachho ke head count krne wali hain kya."