Part 13 The third type of 'Like'

Hey guys thank you for your votes and comments..
Okay so I read your comments like why should only elder one have to tend for younger ones.. and all
And the me who is the youngest in my generation felt.. no.. that wasn't I wasn't conveying.. mtlb I know the character setting is like that..

But let's be honest.. all relationships needs compromise.. kahi par bado ko samjhdari dikhani padti hai.. kahi chhoto ko jhukna padta hai.. of course no one should be the one who always give up in relationship.. chahe woh relation koi sa bhi ho..

Ab rahi baat Aarohi ki then she is a ziddi person.. well how will she not jab woh hamesha akele parents ke sath rahi.. and usse Monu ki sibling hone k bawajood kabhi parents ko share nahi Krna pada...

I know my readers are quite sensible that they are feeling for Monu in the story.. but pls haan bcoz of this don't start seeing your younger sibling with different point of view.. bcoz yaar kuch bhi kaho.. story kahi par influence kar jati hai when we are having troubled emotions..

Now
Continuing from the last part,

"They thought we like each other.. lor love eachother but they don't know our connection has always been beyond those feelings.."

- me

Aarohi had one hand on the pearl chain as she kneaded the little bear's soft ears.

Monami carefully stepped backwards and shielded the bear in her arms, "Aaru, this isn't a toy bear, you can't play with it."

"I like this little bear!" Aarohi once again grabbed the pearl chain, refusing to let go. She even spoke righteously, "aur tum mujhse badi ho.. toh bado ko choton ki wish puri karni chahiye."

She often heard other people say this: Give way to the younger children. As the youngest person in this family, she was spoiled by her father and mom and doted on by her grandmother. Naturally, she had come to the conclusion that whatever she wanted, other people would always give it to her.

Unfortunately, this time Monami would not do so.

"This is my bear bag." She tried to release Aarohi's grip on the pearl chain.

Aarohi wouldn't let go no matter what, "didi, mujhe khelne do isse."

If it were anything else, she could be generous and let Aarohi play with it, but the dress she had on today and the bear purse held a special meaning for her. She really didn't want to give in this time!

As the two sisters started to fight, their aunt passed by them. Seeing the two people fighting over a bear, she casually said, "agar Aaru ko pasand hai.. toh khelne de usse.. tu badi hai.. apni chhoti behan se jhagda nahi Karna chahiye."

"par mami, yeh mera hai!" It was a present from Karan, there shouldn't even be a fight over it!

Their aunt couldn't believe that a child talked back to her and immediately pulled a long face, "tu jaban Lada rahi hai.. itni si baat hai.., I only said a sentence, why are you so mean."

Monami gritted her teeth as she applied more strength. She was truly almost in tears, but she was trying very hard to hold them back, not wanting to appear weak, "Aarohi, main tujhe sirf ek baar aur bolungii.. chhod isse!"

"No, I want it!"

In the end, she couldn't hold it in anymore and forcefully pried away Aarohi's fingers. Aarohi fought back and during the entanglement, her nails accidentally scraped the other party. Aarohi's hand turned red while a scratch mark appeared on the back of Monami's hand.