Part 26

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.

Continuing from the last part...

****

Q: "Kisiko pasand karna kaisa lagta hain?"
Answer: "Jisse aap pasand krte ho usse dekhne par aapka dil jor se dhadkne lagta hain..

Jab na dekho toh aap usse miss krne lgte ho.. aur usse yaad krne pr chehre par smile aa jati hain.

Uss person k saamne aap Ani best side dikhana chahte ho.. apni image ki care krte ho..

Bhale hi uss waqt sath na ho.. par humesha uske pass rehne ka Mann kare."

Koel racked her brains and read out all the conclusions she had drawn from reading the novel.

She knocked on her head, moved the stool to sit in front of Monami, and moved closer to her, "Tu kya bs mere baat records krne se feeling aa payegi tujhe?"

Monami was holding a rectangular notebook in her hand, and just now she said that if she wanted to integrate feelings into words, she must understand feelings.

She asked "kisi ko pasand Krna kaisa lgta hai", and Koel answered her, not realizing that Monami's question had other meanings.

Koel felt that the meaning expressed in this kind of text could not be compared with personal experience, and Monami could not write a heartwarming story, completely because of lack of experience, "main kehungi.. Monu.. tu na bhale hi hundreds of novels padh le but jab tak kisi person ko like nahi kregi na tab tk tu pura deeply iss pyaar ko nahi  understand nahi kr skti.. intact main bhi nahi.. main sirf meri novel reading k experience se hi tujhe bta raahi hoon.. but even I don't know."

"No, hum we.. can't fall in love early." Monami hung her head, and the pen in her hand began to draw black lines on the paper without rules.

"Heck, of course, the school forbids early love, but it doesn't prevent you from finding someone you like." Koel meant something, and smiled and raised an eyebrow at her.

Sanju, who was passing by, took a big bite of the apple in her hand and echoed: "early love, secret love, are all love. Early love nahi toh crush ho skta hain."

"Crush..." Monami repeat the word softly, and the tip of the pen poked at the paper, leaving a deep black trace.

The lights go out on time in the school dormitory, but not everyone slept at this point.

Koel was still reading the novel, Sanju took the mobile phone to secretly watch the series, Monami lit up the small lamp at the head of the bed, and the smell of the next bed was already lying on the bed, ready to sleep.

Monami took out the diary pressed against the bed, and now the diary was more than half full.

When turning the page, she inevitably saw the contents of the previous records, and she found that her diary was actually ... Nine out of ten are related to Karan.

From the beginning of her memory, Karan has played the role of an "older brother" in her life, and later when she grew up, she learned that they were neighbors who were not related by blood.

But even if it was not a relative, it did not affect the feelings between her and Karan, which was called friendship at that time.

Later, the summer of abandonment, she regarded Karan as the only salvation and became dependent on him, which she thought was the friendship and affection accumulated from childhood to adulthood.