Chapter 1

I'm Olivia, but my friends all call me Livvyy or Liv. I am 17 and I have recently been living in Cali with my friend Corey and my ex Jarrad. I haven't been here really long, but I have been here long enough to know that I am in love with Sam Pottorff But Jarrad might still be in love with me.

I am from Australia but I have been in America for 5 years. I am currently living with Corey and Jarrad because my mom had to take a job in New York and she didn't want me living alone. So here i am living up life in the golden state with some old friends. I am really good friends with Corey, Jarrad and every member of O2L.

This weekend is the first weekend of summer and I know it's going to be amazing. JC, Ricardo, Ricky, and Conor are going to come for a visit.

But before the fun days of summer begin lets go back a few months. Im going to tell you a story.

This is my story. The story of how I spent my first summer with almost every member of O2L. The story of how I got caught in the middle of this love triangle, and the story of who I will choose.

Who will I choose?

This is the question I have asked my self many times before but I never could think of an answer.

"Hey Livvy..." I heard someone say behind me....

As I turned around I saw my bestfriend Jarrad and his bro corey walking with an unfamiliar boy. I remember thinking "gosh he is so cute!"

"Hey you guys! where have you been?" I asked them.

"Sorry Livvyy. These two got hungry." Said Corey motioning to Jarrad and the mysterious hottie beside him.

We were standing in the middle of an airport terminal exchanging hugs and talking about my long and awful flight.

"Can we get out of here? I hate being in crowded places this early in the morning..." Complained The hottie "my name is Sam by the way."

Sam. The name fit him perfectly. It fit his beanie and black crew neck. And it even fit his faded old vans and rosey cheeks.

I smiled and said "Oh, H-HI, I'm Olivia but you can call me liv."

"Nice to meet you Liv."

I instantly knew I had a crush on Sam. I could feel the butterflies every time he looked at me.

"Let's get outta here" Jarrad said as he slung his arm over my shoulders...

In that moment I was sure I was going like it here.

*Few hours later*

"LIVVYY, GET DOWN HERE! WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?"

Jarrad and Corey had been yelling for me to come down stairs to help get ready for the party they were throwing to welcome me to Cali. I just couldn't find the right outfit.

I decided to go with a pink, white, blue, and yellow stripped top, and my light blue high waist shorts. I quickly put on some makeup and and walked down the stairs where I saw the crowd had already started to arrive.