Chapter 7 (filler)

"SHUT UP!"

I was woken up by shouting and loud banging noises. I sat up and looked around. My room was empty. Where was the shouting coming from?

I walked into the hall not bothering to change. I saw everyone sitting in the living room laughing. Ricky and JC were wrestling. Kian was here and Sam was nowhere to be seen.

Everyone got really quiet when I walked in the room. Ricky sat up and JCs face turned bright red.

"What'a going on" I asked.

"Liv. What are you doing." Jarrad said

What is he talking about? Kian pointed at my legs which I just noticed were bare. I pulled my already over sized shirt further down on my legs.

I was so used to not wearing any pj pants It just felt normal. I was embarrassed because the other boys weren't used to seeing this way (meaning half naked.) well they were going to be staying here for a while so they should just get used to it.

"It's fine" I whispered so low that I didn't think anyone had heard me until Connor said.

"We'll this is her house she shouldn't have to change for us."

I walked to the sofa and kian pulled me down onto his lap.

"Lets have a party tonight" Corey said "I want to welcome you guys to the good ol' golden state the proper way."

I let out a sigh of relief as all the attention was turned away from me and towards the party planning.

"Is Sam coming?" I looked up when I heard his name. Trevor was the one who had asked. Kian had told all the guys what had happened.

Everyone's eyes were on me. I guess it was up to me to decide if he was invited or not. I got up and headed back towards the stairs.

"I really don't care. He can do what he wants."

Everyone stayed silent. I was half way up the stairs when I saw kian stand up. I looked at every face In the room. All eyes were focused on me.

"I'm over it" I whispered the words that I knew were a lie but I couldn't be selfish. They were Sams friends and thy haven't seen him since they have been here. I already knew Sam was probably going to come to the party but I also knew it would hurt seeing him.

"Come on" someone whispered in my ear. I noticed Jarrad was right behind me with his hands on my hips leading further up the stairs. "Let's go talk"

I don't want to see Sam. I don't want to do anything but stay in my room all day and cry. But I knew that wasn't an option.

As soon as we reached my room Jarrad and I sat on my bed. He wrapped his arms around me. Yes I cried. Jarrad stayed silent as i cried. he rubbed my back and held me close comforting me as I silently sobbed. I had a heavy stream of tears running down my face But it they were tears of hurt and anger. ANGER towards Sam. ANGER towards the universe for making this happen. But HURT towards fate because i now know that no matter how much i liked Sam, we werent meant o be together.

This is all Sams fault that all of our friends are caught in the middle of this. THAT THIS WHOLE SITUATION SUCKS.

I hate him. I truly do. But I also miss him.

CHAPTER 7 *authors note*

IM SORRYYYY this is a really sucky chapter. But it's about to get more interesting. This is just a filler Chappy just to satisfy you until the next VERY IMPORTANT chapter. Which O2L boy do you think is going to start to like Liv. HMMMM? here's a hint it's not Trevor and its not ricky. CON DA BON is single and so is JCILLY. RICARDO isn't even an option.

*Chappy highlights*

1) Livvys partial nudity

2)O2L party plans

3) Livvyy is lying to everyone about her feelings towards Sam

OOOOO! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. Stay tuned and find out!

Follow my twitter and tumblr (links below)

My twitter:

@GabbiWard_

My O2L twitter:

@bestofO2L

My tumblr:

randomlifeofjessica.tumblr.com

Thanx for reading...

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

-Jessica