Chapter 16

After a few long hours of turbulence and old cheap airplane food we were finally here.

We collected our luggage and we all started walking towards the exit doors when something clicked in my mind.

"Mau? Where are we going to stay? I'm not on the best of terms with anyone at Corey&Jarrads."

He just smiled and said "Don't worry about it. I started thinking about that on the plane and Tay and Mara said we can stay with them."

I looked over at Mara questioningly.

"Are you guys sure thats okay with your parents?"

"Yeah totally, Taylor's parents work with my Mom and they moved over seas for business and bought me and Taylor a house together."

"Oh okay, well lets go clean up, then me and Mau have something to do."

We got in the car and headed off to their house.

I realized that as we got closer the minutes til I had to go talk to everyone over at Jarrads are getting closer.

"Mau go shower, I will go next."

He nodded as we walked into Mara and T's house.

As he walked into the bathroom Taylor motioned for me to follow her into the kitchen.

We talked for a while then she mentioned that Mau had told her everything about The whole running back to Texas situation.

"Me and Mara think we should all go clubbing after you guys go and talk to your friends."

"That's a great idea!" I was happy that Taylor and Mara were being so nice. It really made me feel a lot better.

"Hey why don't you go ahead and freshen up so we can get ready to go." Mara said

I stood and walked up stairs. I didn't hear any water running so I assumed Mau was probably changing in one of the rooms.

I grabbed a towel and headed for the door.

"OH MY GOSH MAU IM SO SORRY."

I had just walked in on my ex Stepping out of the shower butt naked.

I blushed and covered my eyes. And started to back out of the door. But I felt hands on my hips pulling me back into the room. I looked up and Mau inched me further into the room and closed the door behind me.

He pushed me up onto the sink counter and leaned his lips down to mine. I didn't back away.

He helped me strip off my clothes and we continued To kiss. Then as things got heated we made our way to the floor.

He looked at me for approval and I nodded.

Between thrusts and moans all I could think about was how much I missed him, how much I loved him.

And how much I loved Sam, kian&Jarrad.

As we laid beside each other out of breath on the cold tiles we stared into eachothers eyes.

Mau smiled and helped me up.

"You should wash up, I will meet you downstairs beautiful"

I took a quick shower and did my hair and makeup. I walked downstairs wearing my blue and white ombré shorts with a white shirt and my blue toms.

"You guys ready to go?" I asked

"Yeah just let me grab my keys."Mara said heading to the kitchen table.

We all walked to the car and watched as Mara locked the door.

We got in the car and headed down the road. As we drove every minute I began to feel more nervous.