CHAPTER 19

"RISE AND SHINE SLEEPY HEADS" I looked around frantically as blinding light shined in my eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I say as I sit up I rub my eyes and open them to find all the boys standing in the door way laughing at all of our reactions.

"Get up girls we have a lot to do today!"

Mara stood up and walked to the window

"What time is it?" She asks looking up at the sky!

"Time for you to help us film a new video!" Kian said with a dazzling smile.

"Video? For what!" I ask.

"For O2L DUH!" JC says with an amused look

We all started to get up and walk to the door when I remembered we all got hot and we wearing shorts and crop tops.

"Ughm we need to change." I said a bit embarrassed. Mau pushed though all the other boys and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You look perfect now let's go!" I laughed and pecked his lips.

"Now get out while we make ourselves presentable."

The boys shuffle out the door one by one and we all look through Mara, Taylor, and my clothes so Jessi, Nik, and Kascie have something to wear.

*A FEW HOURS LATER*

The boys finished their video and by now it was already dark outside.

"Let's go over to Jarrads." Connor suggested.

"Sure" Taylor replied smiling at Connor

"Wait wait wait! You guys didn't even ask me if u could go to my house" Jarrad said looking around suspiciously

Ricky looked at him and asked "Excuse me Jarrad may we go to your house?"

"Why of course you can." Jarrad said with a sly smile.

"Well lets go" Sam said heading towards the door.

We took two separate cars and made the short 5 minute drive to his house.

"COREYYYYYYY!" I say going to give Corey a hug.

"Hey Livvyy long time no see" he says hugging me back

"I missed you so much!" I laughed still in his arms

"I missed you more little loser!" He says and we finally pull apart. Everyone gives us a strange

"What" I say confused"we are like bestfriends."

"I thought I was your bestfriend?" Kian says with a sad look

I laughed and headed towards the living room.

"Kian you are my bestfriend but Corey is like my brother in law."

Oh shit I forgot me and Jarrad aren't dating anymore. I mentally faced palmed and tried to think of an excuse.

"That was before you became my girl again though, right?" Mau said with a questioning smile.

"Ughm, yeah!" I said a bit embarrassed

"AWKWARDDDDD!" Jessi says grabbing my arm and flopping down on the sofa.

Thank heavens she came to my rescue because I did not want to have that wierd conversation about my relationships infront of 3 of my ex's and Mau.

we all sat around and talked for a while and then we heard the doorbell ring

"PIZZAAAAAA!" Trevor yelled

"When did you order pizza?" Eric asked confused

"While you guys were all being weirdo's I got hungry" he said innocently

He paid the pizza guy and brought in 4 large pizza.

We all grabbed a slice and sat around watching TV and talking until around 12 when everyone started falling asleep!

"This is boring" Mau whispered as I snuggled up with him

I stood up and Screamed to wake everyone up.

JC and Mara jumped up screaming with me until everyone was wide awake.

"LET'S PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!" I yelled! "MAU YOU'RE IT!" I yelled and sprinted towards the stairs.

"30...29...28...27...26....25...24...." Oh shit he's going to find me where should I hide?????

I turned and saw a closet. I ran in and closed the door behind me.

The door quickly opened and I panicked thinking it was Mau.

"Hey" he whispered pressing me against the wall.

"You should be looking for the others."

"I would rather stay here."

He said and then I felt his lips touch mine. I kissed him back and then ran my hands through his hair.

It feels weird maybe he is using a new product.

He pulled away "Livvyy are you sure you are okay with this?"

Wait that's not Maus voice I pulled the string and the lights turned on.

"Jarrad?" Oh god why??? What? How?

He frowned and turned back for the door.

"I'm sorry liv this was a mistake."

Jarrad ran out of the closet and I was left standing confused and alone.

Mistake??? I don't know why his words hurt. Do I have feelings for Jarrad still?

No I can't! how is Mau going to feel about this?

"FOUND YOU" Mau yelled after opening the closet door.

I am definitely in trouble when he finds out what just happened.

But a little secret never hurt anyone.

"You found me!" I giggled and walked put the closet passed him.

I can't believe that just happened.........

I need to talk to Kian he will help me figure out what to do!!!!

This is really bad.

*CHAPTER 19 A/N*

SORRY FOR THE WAITTTTT! big things are coming in the next chapters. I hope you guys are excited.

Next chapter is going to be DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA but all will work out in the end I promise.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter it was a bit all over the place but I tried my best!!!

THANX FOR READING LOVE YOU ALL

-JESSICA