Chapter 3

Chapter update but first here is another Authors note~~~

So I had written this chapter last night and planned to upload it today but I accidentally deleted it :( ... So I tried to rewrite it as best as I could but its not as good as the first... Sorry...

-------------next day--------------

Livvyys POV

I woke up with someone's arm wrapped around my waist then I remembered last night with Jarrad.

It was just like old times except I don't think I should have slept with him knowing that I also have feelings for one of his best friends.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Luvvyy?" I heard someone shout. Wait I knew that voice. Out of all people why him.

"Hold on Sam I'm coming" I stood up and wrapped a sheet around me.

I felt Jarrad grab my wrist. I shook him off and headed for the door.

"What do you want Sam?" I know sounded really bitchy but I just didn't want him to think I was a slut for having sex with Jarrad. I mean I did open the door wearing nothing but a thin sheet.

"Ughm Corey needs Jarrad" Sam looked at me while awkwardly rubbing his neck.

"I will get him and send him to Corey's room in a little while okay"

"That's fine. Corey's having a party and he needs you and Jarrad to help set up."

"Okay just let me get dressed and I will be right down! What time is the party?" I asked still firmly clutching the sheet to my chest.

"It's 3 now and the party's starting at 7 so you should go ahead and get ready."

"3 you let us sleep that long?"

"Us?" Sam asked with one of his eyebrows raised

"Ughm I will be down in a bit!" I said quickly before I closed the door

"Jarrad, Jarrad get up NOW!" I was shaking Jarrad awake. He must have fallen asleep while I talked to Sam.

"Wha--" he rubbed his eyes and sat up

"Corey needs to see you. And there is a party so go get dressed before you talk to him"

"Livvyy," Jarrad whined "lets stay in bed a little longer?"

"It's 3 something almost 4 we don't have time to stay In here!"

"Shit! I didn't know it was that late, I guess I will see you in a little while love." Jarrad stood up and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

As he left I went and took a long shower, did my hair and make up and got dressed in my white shirt with obey written in red across the front. I put on a red and white snap back, my light blue jean shorts and my red vans.

As I walked down the stairs I realized a few people were already here. I guess that shower was a bit longer than I thought it was. I quickly spotted kian at the edge of the stars and decided to go say hi. I hope Sam is still here.

Chapter 3: Authors note

Okay I'm so sorry that this chapter sucked... I wrote it in a rush so I could update for you guys.... Please comment vote and let me know what you think.... And also do you think I should make kian her bestfriend or her potential boyfriend so there is a huge love triangle with livvyy, Jarrad, kian and Sam. Please let me know

my O2L twitter:

@bestofO2L

My twitter:

@gabbiward_

My tumblr:

Randomlifeofjessica.tumblr.com

Team larryy (livvyy&jarrad)

Team lam (Livvyy&sam)