Chapter 15

*recap*

It's kian.

"Hello?"

"Hey liv we should talk"

*LIVS POV*

"Ughm I really can't talk right now. But I will call you back later."

"No liv just hear me out. Me and Bree mean nothing. I love you and nothing will ev-"

"Bree? What about you and Bree?"

I was lost. Out of everyone kian was the only one I wasn't upset with. Well besides Jessi and Nik.

"Ugh at the party did you see?"

"See what kian? What happened between you and bree?"

"Liv I was upset and she threw herself on me."

"YOU SLEPT WITH BREE?"

"NO NO NO of course not. But she kissed me and I panicked and I left as soon as I realized what happened."

"Kian you still cheated."

"I know and I'm sorry"

His voice sounded thick with tears.

"I can't deal with this right now. I have to go."

"Wait Livvyy are we over. I'm so sor-"

He didnt get to finish what he was saying. I hung up and threw my phone done.

"Livvyy what happened?"

Mau. I forgot he was there. He probably heard the whole thing.

"Nothing mau. I just want to forget all about Cali for a bit. I want to forget all about everyone there. I just need to relax."

"Okay. I get it. I'm always her for you livvyy. Just remember that."

"I know mau." I whispered running my hand through my hair."now lets go see a movie!"

"Okay let me grab my keys."

Mau got up and walked into the kitchen.

I felt my phone buzz and picked it up.

1 NEW TEXT

From JESSI (BESTFRIEND)

LIV STOP AVOIDING US. you promised you wouldnt. We need to talk. Everyone is flipping out on me and Nik because they found out that we talked to you JUST RESPOND.

I responded.

I'm sorry. I'm just really stressed I'm just trying to clear my head for a bit.

She instantly replied back

from JESSI

LIV I KNOW but who is mau? Jarrad got really mad when I mentioned him.

I replied.

WHAT THE FUCK JESSI. Why did you tell Jarrad. Out of everyone why jarrad. Mau is my ex and Jarrad hates him.

Five minutes passed and she replied back.

from JESSI

I'm sorry I wasn't thinking. Please forgive me.

to JESSI

it's whatever I'm not mad at you or Nik. And I think it's stupid that everyone else is though. I just need some time... I can't deal with all of this right now.

from JESSI

Okay I love you liv. Nik says hi.

I will talk to you later

to JESSI.

okay I love you too. Tell Nik I say Hi. And can you promise me something?

from JESSI

anything.

to JESSI

every time you see Kian slap him and tell him Liv is your girlfriend not that other bitch.

from JESSI

Why? What bitch. Are you mad at him.

to JESSI

Just do it, I can't explain right now it's a long story.

from JESSI

OKAYYY? well bye liv take care of yourself.

I didn't reply

"Hey liv you ready to go?"

"I sure am. Wait why do you have my luggage? I thought we were going to the movies."

"No liv we are going to Cali so I can talk to your shitty friends. You shouldn't have to run away from your home"

"Ughm I don't know about this. I don't think I'm ready to go face them."

"Liv you won't be alone. I'm going too. I'm here for you. Now get your butt in the car before we miss our flight."

"MAU YOU ARE SO FREAKING AMAZING. I have no idea how I survived without you."

"Aha I know. Now lets go."

Well I guess I will be back in Cali sooner than I thought.

We drove the short 15 minutes to the airport checked our luggage in and waited for the boarding call.

"Is this seat takin?"

I looked up to see two pretty girls smiling down at me and Mau.

"Nope I'm Liv this is mau. And you are?"

"Taylor this is my bestfriend Mara."

"Where you guys headed?"

"San Clemente."

"Us too!"

I smiled. We chatted and laughed until we line up and shuffled onto the plane and found our seats.

"Ha what a small world."

I looked up and saw Mara and Taylor had the seats next to us.

"CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME." Mau shouted.

We all laughed as We got dirty looks from everyone else on the plane.

This trip back to Cali is going to be a lot better than I thought it would be!