CHAPTER 21

"FLIGHT 1210 TO SAN ANTONIO IS NOW BOARDING"

We were currently standing in the airport saying our goodbyes to Mau.

After I talked to him and Jarrad about the kiss he decided that he needed time away from everything.

*FLASH BACK TO CONVO*

"We kissed"

"I always knew there was some u resolved feelings between you two. I just thought that since you were with me you would be over them. I guess not." Mau said shaking his head

"No its not like that Mau." i said a bit flustered. "It was a mistake. we didnt mean for it to happen."

Jarrad and Kian just sat there silently. Not saying anything. just observing the situation.

"Im just going to go home for a while and think about a few things. i will come back. but for now i think we could all ise the space."

"But MAU-"

"Save it Olivia."

Olivia? he called me by my full first name. he has never and i mean NEVER done that before. really fucked this up."

Kian squeezed my shoulder for support and Jarrad finally spoke up.

"I kissed her. You guys should be together! This was my fault."

My mouth fell open and all I could do was stare at him. Did he really just say that?

"Nah man. Don't worry about it." Mau said standing up. He headed towards the door but not before stopping in front of Jarrad.

Oh god are they going to fight? I really hope not.

I felt my breathing speed up as I saw Mau ball his fist up.

Instead of throwing a punch he bumped Jarrads fist and nodded his head as if they were bros or something.

He walked to the door and turned the knob.

"Mau." I whispered the tears threatening to flow over.

He turned and looked me straight in the eyes.

The strange thing was the look on his face.

I will never forget that look.

It wasn't anger. It wasn't regret. It was sorrow and disappointment.

That's what broke my heart. The fact that he wasn't upset at me. But he fact that he seemed disappointed.

He exited the room and I turned Into kians arms.

He held me while I cried. I looked over at Jarrad who had pain in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry liv." He whispered barely audibly. He stood and exited the room as well. That was the day my heart was broken.

Not because I was losing Mau. But because of the pain I felt knowing that it wasn't completely Jarrads fault.

I was at fault to because as I sat there crying into kians arms the only thing I could think of was Jarrad.

And Sam.

wait WHAT? Why sam.

Why am I thinking about his curly hair and cute rosey cheeks?

NO. he's not mine. What am I doing.

I pushed Sam out of my mind and thought.

Am I single? Why can't I have a good long lasting relationship like normal people do?