Chapter 10

*OLIVIAS POV*

I woke up with a bright light shining in my eyes

"Ugghhhh" I groaned. I tried to roll over onto my back but someone was on top of me.

"Get offfffff" I said trying to roll over again.

I looked behind me and saw it was JC. I looked around and the house looked like a party war zone.

There were cups and empty bottles everywhere. People were passed put all over the house and my shirt was pulled halfway over my head.

What happened last night?

As I tried to remember I felt a huge weight being lifted off of me.

"Morning liv" JC whispered and from the looks of it he was just as hungover as I was if not more.

"JC what happened lastnight?"

"You don't remember?" He said looking slightly relieved.

"Uh no?. But we need to wake everyone up and get these people out of here!

Me and JC walked through the house examining the mess and waking up Connor, kian, ricky, Trevor, Eric, Corey and Jarrad.

As we all went through the house trying to wake everyone else up I found Nik. Me and her walked around tapping people and asking them to leave.

I walked back in the living room and saw everyone we had just woken were all asleep again.

I was fed up and tired so I walked to the middle of the room and started yelling.

"I WOKE YOU UP AND ASKED YOU TO LEAVE NICELY AND YOU DONT SEEM TO BE TAKING THE HINT! YOU HAVE 40 SECONDS TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I DRAG YOU OUT!"

I looked around and saw everyone was staring at me wide eyed.

People started shuffling towards the door.

"Geez liv could you chill out with the yelling we all have horrible hangovers and your yelling is making it worse."

I turned to see Sam standing rubbing his eyes and yawning.

I thought he was already gone. I swear I saw him leave last night.

I pushed passed him and began to clean up.

Why can't I remember last night.

Kian came into the kitchen and began to help me pick up trash.

"We should really stop having party's" I whispered

Kian came and kissed my cheek while laughing.

"I know. But it's just too much fun"

Jarrad walked in and frowned when he saw me. He walked back out looking angry.

"What was that all about?" I heard kian whisper in my ear.

"I have no idea" I said as I bent down to pick up an empty beer bottle.

My head began to pound.

My eyesight got unbearably fuzzy.

I fell and everything went Black

*FLASHBACK*

"Liv lets just go!"

"RICKY STOPPPP" i laughed. Ricky was pulled me. JC and Connor towards the back door.

"Not until you kiss JC or Connor'

"I can't" I said laughing drunkenly. "I can't just go around kissing everyone."

"DO IT, DO IT," Ricky chanted drawing a crowd.

"Fine." I said walking towards Connor,

He looked shocked but then he grabbed my hips. I felt his soft lips touch mine and before I knew it we were full on making out.

We both pulled away from each other laughing and out of breath.

"Well that was fun" I giggled.

"Let's go have some more fun." Connor said pulling me back into the house.......

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I opened my eyes slightly to see a panicked looking kian.

OH MY GOD.

I sat up frantically and looked around.

"Shit"

"ARE YOU OKAY" I heard kian ask with a panicked tone.

" yeah I fine. Just need to go find Ricky, Jc, and Connor"

I said quickly before I ran from the kitchen.

I'm such a horrible person. I am leading everyone on. Maybe this is why Jarrad Hated me.

I NEED TO FIX THIS NOW!

*JCs POV*

she doesn't remember?

SHE DOESN'T REMEMBER?

good

If she did remember how she had walked in on me and Nik kissing she could tell everyone. Or even worse I would never have a chance with her.

I can't believe she kissed Connor. But it was just a dare though it didnt mean anything.

Or did it?

*KIANS POV*

I don't think liv remembers what happened. If she did she wouldn't have let me touch her.

I'm so stupid. I can't believe I made out with bree.

I REALLY DONT WANT LIV TO FIND OUT.

*LIVs POV*

"I keep blacking out. Do you know what happened last night?"

"No, why?" Answered Nik

"Just help me find Connor"

"Fine. That was a one badass party though, when is the next one?"

"Next one? OH NO. once we get this sorted out no more parties for a while."

Nik laughed and I walked towards the stairs then out of the corner of my eye I saw them.

Ricky, Connor, and JC cleaning the backyard.

I began to open the sliding glass door and they all looked up. They definitely remember what happened.

FUCK MY LIFE!

*CHAPTER 10 AUTHORS NOTE*

WELL THEN. who did what at that crazy party? Everyone's hiding something! everyone has questions! Everyone is remembering what they want! And hoping someone else forgets.

What's going to happen? Stay tuned ..

THANX FOR READING

LOVE YOU ALL

follow my twitter:

@GabbiWard_

For more info on updates.

-Jessica