Chapter 11

"Liv! Uh, hey" Connor awkwardly said while rubbing his neck.

"You guys what happened lasts night?" I didn't beat around the bush I just came out and asked what u needed to know.

"What do u mean? You were there?"

Ricky said with an odd look on his face. Connor had a confused smirk on his face.

"She doesn't remember." Nik and JC said.

They both blushed and looked away from eachother. Something's going in between those two. I am determined to find out what.

"Livvyy we will talk later. In private." Connor said. I looked at him puzzled and nodded.

"Ricky what happened?"

I questioned Ricky because he was the only one who wasn't acting all wierd and stuff.

"We'll first I drunkenly made you kiss someone. I think it was Conrad. And you were upset because u walked in on-" he was cut off by JC shoving his hands over his mouth.

"That's enough of that story ricksters" JC said nervously.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS." They weren't helping me remember anything. This really sucks.

I stomped back inside and slammed the door shut behind me.

"Fuckin assholes only made it worse. That didnt help me one bit" I angrily muttered to myself.

I just need to relax for a while. I think I'm going to head to my room for a nap.

I walked passed kian who was still cleaning in the kitchen, Jarrad and Corey who were in the living room and Jessi was still sleeping on the- WAIT JESSI IS HERE?

I ran and shook her shoulder until she woke up. Jessi and I were child hood besfriends. I haven't seen her in years. When I moved to Texas we kind of lost touch.

"JESSI! J IS THAT YOU? WAKE UP!" she started to stir in her sleep. Everyone was now standing in the living room watching me try to wake jessi up.

"Eh. Leave me alone." She said groggily with half closed lids.

"J if you don't get your butt up right now I'm going to have Jarrad hold you Down while I set your hair on fire. Just like we did in 2nd grade!"

She sat up and looked around

She looked dead at me and we both started screaming

"LIVVYYYYYY!"

"J I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH" we screamed and hugged

"Surprise!" I turned and saw Corey laughing and Jarrad not too far behind him sulking. Seriously what was his problem.

"You did this for me?" I asked looking at corey.

"Yep me and Jarrad were talking about how stressed you have seemed lately so we thought if we flew Jessi out here you would feel better"

"Yeah they flew me all the way here from Aussie! Can you believe that?"

"Oh my gosh. How long are you staying? Isn't this great? We could go hangout and shop just like old times right?"

I began to ramble. I felt Jessi put her finger to my lips.

"Calm down Livvyy. How about we talk about this after you go get some rest. You look terrible"

We all laughed and I hugged Jessi and walked towards the stairs.

"Wake me up in a few hours yeah?" I looked behind me and saw everyone just starring at me

Some with guilty looks, to with nervous looks, some with blank faces.

There is something that everyone is hiding and I'm going to get to the bottom of it...

A FEW HOURS LATER....

I opened my eyes and was in complete darkness. I guess everyone forgot to wake me up.

But I remember. I remember EVERYTHING.

I have to have some serious talks with everyone.

I walked down stairs and saw everyone laughing and playing charades in the living room. And Nik an Jessi sitting in the corner whispering and laughing. I wonder what they are talking bout?

"Ugh u guys I need to talk to you. Like seriously." Everyone stopped laughing. "What happened lastnight. No lies."

"Ughm liv let's talk later." Connor said

"Yeah we are all having a good time. Lets talk later." Sam said with a big smile.

"Fine if you don't want to talk now we won't ever talk. I'm think I'm going to go back to Texas and stay with a few friends."

"Liv what are you doing."

Kian asked

I walked towards my room to pack my stuff. This was a spur of the moment decision but I think I could really use a Vacation.

"Whatever you guys. It's fine I'm just gonna leave for a while and let you guys figure out your stories." I said "call me when you are mature enough to tell me why happened."

Everyone looked shocked but my mind was made up.

Texas here I come.

CHAPTER 11 AUTHORS NOTE

WOAHHHH back to texas??? What a shocker. Who will she stay with? What is everyone thinking right now? Next chapter up tomorrow for the long wait.

Did u guys like the chapter? Jessi is liv and Niks new friend and will also be a regular character in the story.

Thanx for reading.... Love you guys....

-Jessica