Chapter 6

"Sam, STOP!" I giggled as Sam laid on top of me tickling my sides.

"Never!" We have been doing this ever since we got back from the movies. Kian had went upstairs to talk to Jarrad and Corey was out doing god knows what. Me and Sam were watching old episodes of friends but then he started messing with me now we were in an epic fight for the remote but Sam was winning because he kept tickling the crap out of me.

I rolled over again so Sam was on top of my butt. He stopped moving an I turned my head to see him looking shocked. I rolled over again catching him off guard this time he flipped completely over and I was on top of him now.

I laughed and he smirked. I started to lean in to kiss him when someone came stomping into the room.

I looked up and saw it was Jarrad. And he looked rather pissed off, Shit.

Jarrad looked at me and Sam then started yelling.

"SAM GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

Me and Sam still sat there in shock. What's going on. A very sad looking kian walked through the door way and waved goodbye before he walked into the kitchen and out the front door.

"What the hell Jare?" I asked standing up.

"SAM FOR THE LAST TIME GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I BASH YOUR FUCKING FACE IN!"

I stood there shocked and watched as Sam stood up and made his way to the front door.

The whole time he was walking he just kept whispering "I'm sorry, please don't say anything, I can explain the picture"

What picture? I'm so confused! Sam stepped outside and I rushed to close the door because I saw Jarrad walking towards it, and as angry as he was right now he probably could bash Sams face in.

I walked back to the living room pulling Jarrad behind me.

"Jarrad what the hell was that?"

He walked to the couch and sat down.

"I can't believe you fell for it Olivia"

Uh oh this must be serious Jarrad never called me by my full name EVER.

"Fell for what? What are you talking about?"

"Sam is playing you, and if Kian hadn't have told me you probably would still be all over him."

"Jarrad will you please just tell me what's wrong?"

"This is what's wrong!"

Jarrad thrust his phone in my face and my heart stopped. I can't believe it. There it was a picture of Sam sucking some random chicks face off. How could he. That's probably why he didn't come around for the past few weeks. But wait Kian told Jarrad about this so how long had he known?

"Jarrad who sent this to you? How did Kian know about it?"

"Someone sent it to Kian and a bunch of other people in a group text. Then kian sent it to me about 30 minutes ago." Jarrad said with a shrug"Kian didn't want you to get hurt. And he said he just got the text about an hour ago. He told me about your stupid little deal to date both of them too. The picture is from a Party last Friday. everyone is saying that Bree, is Sams new girlfriend"

It feels as if my world is crashing down around me. I hate this. I HATE SAM! I hope I never have to see his face again.

"Jarrad I'm sorry, I have to go lay down."

"Whatever"

FUCK Sam is a liar now Jarrad is pissed off at me too. I ran upstairs and texted Kian he is the only one I can rely on right now.

(LIV is L, Kian is K)

L: could you come back? I really need someone to talk to.

K: uh sure be over in 10. I'm sorry you had to find out like that. I still love you tho!

L: I love you too. Now hurry your ass up.

K: Already on my way ;) xx

Kian came over and we talked for hours and hours. I think I have finally made my choice. But what about Jarrad. He had just stuck up for me by kicking Sam out. And he wasn't pissed that I was dating Sam and Kian and I didn't even tell him. But he did seen pissed off about me and Sam.

I'm still so confused.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard the doorbell ring. Me and kian both stood up and walked out of my room and to the top of the stairs.

The 5 most perfect boys I have ever seen were standing in the living room.

No it wasn't One Direction or the Janoskians. It was Connor, Ricky, Trevor, JC, and Ricardo. Also Known as more than half of Our 2nd Life from YouTube.

I screamed and ran down the stairs and threw my arms around both Connor and Ricky.

What were my favorite YouTubers doing standing in my house? Why did they have bags!

"Oh hey liv," corey said awkwardly scratching his neck. "I sorta forgot to tell you that Kian and Sam are going to VidCon with thesedudez (see what i did there? 😂) so they are going to stay with us for the rest of the summer"

My eyes got really wide and I let go of Ricky and Connor.

"OH MY GOD! NO WAY!"

I heard kian come down the stairs chuckling.

"I didn't know you were such a big fan Livvyy" I heard him say.

"I'm not just a fan I'M A DEDICATED O2L lover. I have been ever since I met you and sam!"

Connor, trevor, Ricky, JC and Ricardo looked at each other amused then busted out laughing I was really embarrassed.

"Come on guys I will show you where to put your stuff."

Corey led them upstairs. They all gave Kian a bro hug or a high five as they left the room.me and Kian sat down on the sofa while he kept laughing about how much I FanGirled over his friends. I had to admit it was pretty funny. I might have giggled about ir a little too but whatever.

Besides Sam being a man whore and Jarrad flipping out, today was a pretty good day.

Maybe this summer wouldn't suck completely after all.

*Chapter 6: Authors Note*

Well Sam is a cheater, Jarrad is a hothead, and Kian is a good listener. Also the rest of O2L is now in the story, YAY.

Super sucky chappie I know but I wrote this really quick. So not hate.

I know technically Ricardo isn't part of O2L anymore I'm still going to add him in here (comment if you think I should keep him in here or take him out) Vote, Fan, and follow me on twitter for more updates (links below) thanx for reading....

O2L twitter:

@BestofO2L

My personal twitter:

GabbiWard_

tumblr:

randomlifeofjessica.tumblr.com

Love you all...❤

-Jessica