Chapter 14

"Mau stoppp" I laughed and screamed. Mau knew how unbearably ticklish u was but he just kept tickling me.

Somehow I rolled over and straddled mau.

"God I have missed this." He said with a smile on his face.

"Me too. I'm really happy I'm here."

"Me too liv. Want to have a welcome home party?"

"NO! I mean I just want to relax."

"Ughm okay?" He looked reLly confused.

"The last party I had didnt go so well." He sat up and I noticed I was still on top of him.

"What do you mean?" I shook my head. "Come on liv you know you can talk to me."

"Okay but u just have to listen to it all with an open mind because if you don't I sound extremely like a slut." He looked even more comfused but nodded again.

I told him everything about Jarrad and Sam and how I met O2L and my feelings for them.

He just sat and listened. He didnt judge or look upset.

I really needed a friend like Mau and this moment right here was perfect.

"Liv you don't need them they sound like major Assholes."

"God Mau I love you" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you more Livvyy."

*Meanwhile in Cali*

*Jessis POV*

"Hey have you heard from liv today?" Nik asked laying down infront of Livs bed.

I shook my head and checked my phone again for the hundredth time today.

Liv hasn't texted me since yesterday. I feel like she is trying to hide something from me.

"JARRAD!" I figured that if anyone knew anything about her life in Texas it would be him

"WHAT!"

"Who's Mau?"

It was quiet for about 20 seconds and Jarrad came shuffling into my doorway.

"Where did you hear that name."

"Ughm no where."

"Have you been talking to liv? Do you know where she's staying?"

"Uhhhh no?"

"Is she staying with Mau?"

"Jarrad I don't think I should talk to you about this, I'm sorry I even asked."

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TALKED TO HER AND DIDNT TELL ME!"

"Jarrad calm down. You are jump!ng to conclusions."

I looked behind Jarrad and saw everyone had come upstairs and was watching us.

Ricky walked up.

"Why wouldn't you tell us?"

"You guys she didn't want you to know." Nik said

"But we trusted you guys. Why didnt you still just tell us?" JC said looking at Nik with hurt in his eyes.

"She's fine she is staying with ma- I mean a friend."

Everyone started walking downstairs again. Jarrad stayed a second longer then walked out shaking his head.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

*SAMS POV*

*night of the party*

Me and liv had just talked. In going to break up with Bree right now.

I looked around and spotted her.

She looked up and saw me coming and started smiling.

"Hey babe where were you?" She said jumping up and kissing me.

She tried to make the kiss longer but I pulled away when I saw liv walking down the stairs. She looked over in our direction but she didnt see us. I think.

I hope she didnt.

"Bree we're done"

Before she could respond I turned around and walked away.

*end of flashback*

Man I can't believe Jessi and Nik have talked to liv and didn't tell us.

I really need to talk to liv and clear this all up.

*KIANS POV*

*flashback to night of party*

I am so mad. Livvyy just forgave that asshole.

I have to get out of here.

"Woah sorry." I turned to see who I had just bumped into.

"Kian?"

"Oh hey bree"

I tried to walk around her but she grabbed my hand and began to pull me behind her.

I don't know why but I followed her.

She walked me to Corey's bedroom and practically threw herself on me.

I responded but I didn't push her away. I'm so mad I just want to get back at liv.

We were making out. This is wrong. This isn't the type of person I am.

I looked up and saw the door open. I was sure I had closed it.

I stood up and walked out.

Man I hope nobody saw me kiss bree.

I already regret this.

*end of flashback*

I need to straighten this all out. After all liv didn't seem mad at me so I think I will try and call her and see if she answers.

We really need to to talk.

*LIVVYYS POV*

"Okay no party but let's just go catch a movie or something. We need to get you out the house."

"Fine Mau"

I stood up and saw my phone vibrating.

I saw the name on the caller ID.

It was Kian.

"Hello?"

"Liv we should talk."

*CHAPTER 14 A/N*

Sorry for the sucky chappie...

Well liv is talking to kian! Her and mau are just friends....What will happen.... Hmmm does she know about kian and bree? How much does she remember...? Next update you will find out!

Next update later tonight or early tomorrow morning.... next relationship status update later tonight.....Check back later....

Thanx for reading..... LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

-Jessica