Chapter 5 (Filler)

*READ THE UPDATES CHAPTER BEFORE THIS IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON*

Chapter 5

*two weeks later*

Over the past few weeks I have distanced myself from everyone. I hadn't seen or talked to Sam and I avoided Jarrad around the house. Me and kian have hung out a lot. He comes over almost everyday.

Me and kian just sit around watching movies or talking. He hasn't talked to Sam either. Nobody has heard from him in the longest time. I texted him and told him to come and hangout with me and kian.

Kian and I were snuggled up on the coach when there was a knock on the door.

"Corey can you get that..?" U yelled into the kitchen.

"Yeah whatever." I heard the door open "hey Sam"

"Hey Corey." I heard Sam say " where is liv?"

"Living room"

"Okay see you later."

Sam walked in and saw me sitting with kian "what is he doing here." He asked gesturing towards kian.

"It's nice to see you too sam." Kian said sarcastically. I felt him grip my waist tighter.

"Can you guys just stop.? Come watch the movie with us Sam."

"You know what, lets go to the movies. I really want to see dark skies." Kian suggested while rubbing small circles on my lower back.

"Great idea." Sam said while he rested his hang on my upper thigh. " go get dressed liv"

I ran upstairs and threw on some sweats and one of kians shirts. I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked downstairs.

We walked to the car and drove the quick 5 minutes it took to get to the movies. We bought our tickets and got are seats. We were th only ones in out theatre.

With kian on my left and Sam on my right I began to feel really uncomfortable.

"I'm going to the bathroom."

I stood up but kian pulled me down onto his lap. He grabbed my chin and started to kiss me.

As the kiss got more heated I felt someone grab my shoulders from behind.

Sam coughed. " I thought we came to watch a movie."

"Sorry." I whispered as I slid of of kians lap and back onto my chair.

Sam rested his hand on my upper thigh and leaned over towards me. He began kissing and nibbling my neck.

I suppressed a moan. I felt someone grab my chin. I looked over and saw kian leaning in.

I was in heaven. But I couldn't do this.

I whispered kians name in between kisses. He looked into my eyes and grabbed my hand. I whispered Sams name and he leaned back and did the same.

"I can't do this you guys." I said sadly.

"But maybe you could." I heard kian whisper. " maybe we could be your boyfriends. But we have to share you equally."

This is a really bad idea. I can't be dating two guys at once especially if they are best friends.

"If it's fine with liv it's fine with me."

sam said looking between me and kian.

This isn't going to end well.

*SAMS POV*

I said that I was okay with sharing liv with kian but really I wasn't. I want Livvyy to be mine. ALL MINE. I want to make Liv my girl and my girl only.

*Kians POV*

This is a great idea... This way I can have liv. And even tho Sam thinks her has her she will be my girlfriend. Sam is barely around so it won't even seem like he is part of the relationship. This is the first time we have seen him in weeks. I just know this will help Livvyy make up her mind about who she truly wants.

It Also narrows down her choices to either me or Sam she won't even think about Jarrad. With Sam not around I just know she will choose me.

*Olivias POV*

This just got so much more complicated... What is Jarrad going to think. How am I going to choose between Kian and Sam. Maybe now that they want to be in a relationship at the same time I won't have to choose.

Chapter 5 Authors note:

As you read in the previous update chapter I won't be able to update for a while so I just thought I would leave you with this. WHat did you think. Vote, Comment, and fav.

Check twitter for more info about the next chapter. (Links below) also did you guys here about Ricardo leaving o2l, Sam and Kian are fighting because Kian wanted to spend the day with Andrea instead of sam or something like that. And JC has been hanging out with Alicia but he says they are just friends. Although people say O2L is falling a part they say everything is okay. And I believe that they are stronger than ever. #teamO2Lunite #wewillmissyouricardo

Thanx for reading....

O2L twitter:

@bestofO2L

My personal twitter:

@gabbiward_

Tumblr:

randomlifeofjessica.tumblr.com

-Jessica