RELATIONSHIP STATUS 3

WELL LET ME JUST SAY BEFORE YOU READ THIS THAT GAME OF SPIN THE BOTTLE HELPED DETERMINE A LOT. 

OKAY CONTINUE READING.

OLIVIA(liv)- Dating Mau, happy with her relationship with everyone except JARRAD and KIAN.

KIAN- Single, sad that he isn't with Liv any more but he really wants her friendship back.

MAU- LIVS BOYFRIEND, loving life and happy to be with liv and his new friends from Cali

JARRAD- regretting Hitting liv and attacking Connor and he is willing to apologize to Mau just to get back on Livs good side.

JESSI- Single (for now) the Funny crazy friend who everyone loves being around. She puts a smile on everyone's face(especially Ricky's)

MARA- single(maybe) Obvious favorite amongst the friends. Beautiful and blossoming. Has her sights set on One mr. caylen and he feels the same about her.

NIK- single, quiet bubbly and spontaneous girl that brightens up everyone's day. New she liked Sam as soon as their lips touched (does Sam feel the same?)

TAYLOR- single, CONNORS old bestfriends ex girlfriend. She is Into Connor just as much as he is into her. Kind of considered the mom of the group because he takes care of everyone but she is secretly a wild child.

CONNOR- single(at the moment) Ready to have Taylor as his but is afraid of rejection. Still The cutest little CON DA BON he can be.

RICKY- JESSI? JESSI! JESSI. that's all that's on RICKSTERS mind right now. He likes the way things are but he is ready to go further than friends with JESSI.

JC- MMMMM maras lips. JC is just ready to call Mara his girl and he wants to kiss her whenever he want. He is friends with everyone and happy with everything right now.

SAM- SAM THE SINGLE MAN is falling hard for one miss Nikolineeee! But he is in denial. Gosh why won't he just open his eyes and notice the perfection that is right infront of him also known as Nik. He is friends with everyone (at the moment)

TREVOR- Still Friday on O2L... And still hasn't gotten his taco. DARN HIS FRIENDS FOR NOT TAKING LIL TREV TO GET HIS TACO BELL...! he is happy and carefree and for you guys wondering why he isn't in the story more is because he is staying with Eric.

COREY- Still Jarrads Bro. And he has his eye on one of the girls (which one is it?) you will soon find out.

ERIC- who is eric? Lol jkjk I love lil Eric... Eric is kind of an extra character and he is real innocent and adorable. Everyone thinks his older brother BILLY UNGER from Disney XD is cuter but personally I find Eric so CUTEEEEEE! lol just thought I would add this.

BREE- Sams ex (he left her to be friends with liv) Made kian cheat on Liv well this Bree character really sounds like a bitch right? Well that's because she is. She is going to come back raising hell because she lost her man to Liv and then Kian ran away from her after they kissed because he was with liv shes ready for revenge but who will she take it out on I bet you won't expect it.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS 3 is a wrap. 

I will be updating ASAP.... I hope you guys like it... Comment and let me know who you think should end up with who? Should Mau be a permanent Character? You decide!

Follow me on twitter @GabbiWard_ shout out to @jccaylensuport for following me and commenting about the FanFic on twitter.

Check back soon for an update....

THANX FOR READING.... LOVE YOU GUYS....

-JESSICA