CHAPTER 20

A/N!!!!! DEDICATED TO @breataylorlee FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER!!!!!

Tell her I sent ya!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*LIVVYYS POV*

".....and we kissed."

"Oh liv this is bad"

"I know."

"No liv this is like really bad!"

"I KNOWWWWW!"

I am talking to kian because I have no idea what to do. I can't believe me and Jarrad kissed. How am I going to tell Mau? Should I tell mau?

"And kian the worst part was that when he was walking out he said it was a Mistake. And I actually felt sad that he thought it was a mistake."

"So do you like him?"

"I don't know. I mean I have a boy friend"

"Liv I think you should sit down and have this conversation with Mau because honestly I have no idea how to help."

Wow the one person that I always count on doesnt even know how to help me.

"Can you be there when I talk to mau? And can you ask Jarrad to come too?"

"I guess so but when are we going to talk to them?"

"Tonight maybe. I don't know."

suddenly we heard a door slam and laughing

"LIV! KIKI! GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE! RICKY AND JC ARE FIGHTING!"

we heard Connor yell. I looked at kian and he looked just as confused as I felt.

We got up and walked into the hall. Connor was standing there looking really frantic. This must be serious.

"Come quick! They are in the backyard."

Connor yelled rushing down the stairs

He ran out the back door. So did I with kian on my heels.

I stopped mid step when I saw everyone in a line holding.... What is that... Are those WATER GUNS? I turned to run but was stopped when I saw Mara and Taylor behind us blocking the door

"WATER FIGHTTTTTTT!"

Connor yelled.

Me and kian huddled together as the rest of the group circled us and squirted us with the water.

I saw Mau pick up a bucket.

"SHIT KIAN THEY HAVE BALLOONS!"

me and kian were soaked and we tried to cover ourselves with our arms. as everyone pelted us with the balloons I saw them.

"KIAN THE GUNS!"

we both dove simultaneously and grabbed water guns. Two in each hand we started squirting everyone!

We were all laughing and throwing the last few balloons!

I walked in the house and began to strip off my clothes.

I wrapped myself In a towel from the pantry and walked back into the kitchen.

"Wow liv I knew you were in love with me but you didn't have to get naked!"

I looked up and saw Connor and Ricky standing in the door way laughing histerically..

"Ew get out pervs"

I laughed and covered myself more with towel.

"HEY EVERYONE LIVVYYS NAKED!"

I heard everyone scream ewww and say how gross that was and I felt myself blush a deep shade if red.

"U guys are such weirdos"

I went upstairs and changed.

I dried my hair and looked over and saw it was almost 6;30....

I opened my door and yelled down stairs

"KIANNNNNNN!!"

"YEAH?"

"WE NEED TO TALK."

"BOUT WHAT?"

"GET YOUR ASS UP HERE NOW KIAN ABRAHAM LAWLEY!"

"FINE!"

"AND DONT FORGET MAU AND JARRAD!"

I walked back in my room and laid on the bed. As I scrolled through twitter I heard the door open followed by a flying object that landed right ontop of me!

"WHAT THE FUCK KIAN GET OFF" I laughed and rolled over . Kian sat ontop of me and started poking my face!

I grabbed his hands and intwined our fingers tightly so he couldn't let go!

*AHEM*

I looked up and saw Jarrad and Mau in the doorway.

"Oops! Hey guys.."

"Kian said you wanted to see us?"

Mau said with a questioning look

"Yeah can u guys come in here and sit down?' They did and I finally took this chance to look at Jarrad he wore a guilty smile as he Sat In my desk chair.

"Ughm Mau me and Jarrad have to tell you something...."

Mau gave me a questioning look and I glanced over at Jarrad

His eyes were wide and he shook his head as if telling me no to say anything....

Kian squeezed my shoulder for support and I felt that I had to continue.

"We..... ughm kinda.... kissed."

*CHAPTER 20 A/N*

SOOOOO SO SOOOO SORRY FOR THE WAIT.... I'VE BEEN STUDYING FOR FINALS AND THEN CHAPTER 20 GOT DELETED SO I HAD TO REWRITE IT!!!!

there will never be another long wait for an update I PROMISE!!!!

ANYWAYSSSSS SUSPENSE!!!!!

How is Mau going to react????

What will happen next in OUR 2ND LIFE (my first love)?????

Stay tuned to find out

Also I rescently started a YouTube channel (RANDOMLIFEOFJESSICA) Please go check out my video and subscribe!!!!!

Follow me on twitter;

@GabbiWard_

THANX SOOOO MUCH FOR READING AND BEING PATIENT!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

-JESSICA