Chapter 12

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @Supertay13 they are always so eager for me to update. Here's an early update just for Taylor

*CONNORS POV*

We all sat in silence. We could hear liv shuffling around upstairs.

"Texas?" I whispered to break the silence.

"What should we do" Ricky half yelled. He had a panicked look on his face. I don't know why he's upset. It's not his fault Liv is leaving.

Jarrad stood up. He walked across the room. All eyes were on him.

"I have to try and stop her." Jarrad walked upstairs and we heard a door close.

It was quiet for a minute then there was shouting.

I strained to hear what they were saying but all I heard were muffled voices.

"Can anybody hear whats going on?" I asked. Everyone shook their head and you could tell we were all trying to make out what they were saying.

The yelling got louder and I could kind of hear what they were saying.

"LIV....CAN'T....I DONT UNDERSTAND....DOWSTAIRS....WE WILL EXPLAIN."

"JARRAD.... HELL AWAY FROM ME.... IM GOING....NO....I DONT CARE...!"

they got really loud that's when I figured out the door to Livs room must be open.

"JARE IM SO DONE. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! YOU WERE MAD AT ME EARLIER NOW YOU WANT ME TO STAY? WELL YOU KNOW WHAT! YOU CAN BURN IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE"

"OLIVIA, I GET YOU ARE MAD BUT LET'S JUST TALK ABOUT THIS."

"JARRAD IF YOU DONT GET OF MY WAY IN THE NEXT 3SECONDS IM GOING TO STAB YOU TO DEATH WITH THE HEEL OF MY SHOE."

"LIV JUST STOP. LISTEN TO ME. I LOVE YOU"

"WELL IF YOU LOVE ME THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE."

the door slammed. And liv came walking down the stairs. She was teary eyed. And her face was red.

She stopped when she saw us all staring at her.

"Guys I'm sorry but I just can't stay right now. I will be back in a while but I don't know when. Bye"

She walked passed all of us and right out the door.

"We have to do something." JC whispered.

Jessi and Nik stood up and followed Livvyy outside.

This is all my fault I should have just told her about what happened lastnight.

Now she's gone.

*JARRADS POV*

what have I done. I only made it worse. I should have just talked to her.

I can't believe she slammed the door in my face.

I'm not really mad at her I'm just over reacting because she moved on and didnt even bother to talk to me about it. And after what happened at the party I was furious with her.

It's all my failt.

And now she's gone.

*JC POV*

She left. LIV FREAKIN LEFT.

I should have just been a man and told her what she saw last night. But no I was too scared she wouldn't give me a chance.

Now I will never have a chance with her. And its nobodies fault but mine.

Now she's gone.

*RICKY POV*