RESULTS ARE IN

AND THE RESULTS ARE IN DIM THE LIGHTS *ryan Seacrest impression*

After a week of voting and an excruciating tie breaker we have our couples & our bestfriends....

FIRST COUPLE IS

TAYLOR AND CONNOR... TAYLORS bestfriends is MARA

COUPLE NUMBER 2

JESSI AND RICKY.... Jessi is bestfriend with Liv

COUPLE THREE

MARA AND JC... Mara is bestfriends with Taylor

COUPLE NUMBER 4

NIK AND SAM... NIK is bestfriends with Jessi

COUPLE NUMBER 5 isssssssss wait for ittt

LIV AND JARRAD.... Liv is bestfriends with KIAN and SAM just like at the beginning of the story also MAU

Extra couple is-

TREVOR AND KASCIE.... TREVOR is besties with ERIC while KASCIE gets along with everyone

Singletons are-

MAU

ERIC

AND COREY

I'm sorry if it didnt turn out how you wanted it to.... I appreciate all ur helps and thanx to everyone who voted....

Also I said this is who they will end up with by the end of this FanFic (and there is going to be a sequel after chapter 60 so after everything is said and done you never know who will end up together in the sequel)

And although this is who they are ending up with that doesn't mean they will automatically get together... I have to lead up to it....We are only heading to chapter 19 there is still going to be love triangles throughout but now you know who will be together.. You just don't know when or how they will end up together....and There will be big fights, tons of drama and WHAT IS THIS I HEAR shes pregnant?

Aha yep now I have you guys in suspense i have to keep the element of surprise so this story stays interesting to you lol sorry ... and although someone is gonna get pregnant the baby will not be a main part of the story.. i hate reading fanfics where the baby consumes the whole story line...

And guess who is gonna be sent to the hospital because the revenge seeking bitch BREE cant control her temper.... Or her deadly actions....

I would love to tell you every detail about what I have instore for this story but you will have to wait until tomorrows chapter to see what happens next in OUR 2ND LIFE MY FIRST LOVE......

THANX FOR READING LOVE YOU ALL

-JESSICA