Chapter 17

*one week later*

"Jess helppppp" I laughed as Mau Ran around the backyard with me over his shoulder.

You might have noticed that Jess is here at Taylor and Mara's house. Actually everyone is except for Jarrad. Kian is even here.

Last week after the big fight with Mau and Jarrad I went back over to his house and talked to everyone. They all told me the truth and I forgave them all. Even though they all did things that really affected our friendships but life's to short to hold grudges.

I wish someone to tell Jarrad that.

"Mau put me down." I continued to laugh.

"Not til you give me a kiss."

"Fine fine I will just put me down!"

He put me down and I pecked him on the lips and ran into the house.

If you haven't guessed me an Mau are together. He decided he was going to stay for the whole summer. I'm so happy.

"Foods ready guys." I heard Mara yell from the kitchen.

All the boys stampeded into the room as all is girls stood there laughing at them.

These past few days have been really great.

I grabbed a slice of pizza from the table.

"What do you guys want to do tonight?" Taylor asked sitting at the table.

Connor sat down and smiled "movie night?" He suggested?

"Yeah then we can all spend the night here." Mara suggested

Everyone nodded but me.

"Ughm kian are you going to stay?" I asked him with hope that he would say no

"Yeah if it's okay with you" he replied. Everyone was staring at me. I really didnt want to be around him for a long time.

How could we be such good friends and then one mistake changed our whole relationship.

"You guys want to head over to Jarrads to pick up some clothes and stuff?" We all agreed and separated in to two groups

Me, Mau, Ricky, Taylor, and Connor went to the movie store.

While JC, Mara, Nik, Jessi, Sam &Trevor went to Jarrad and Corey's to get clothes&snacks.

*a few hours later*

We all met back at the house and sat down to watch 21 Jumpstreet.

When the movie ended I suggested that we all got comfy

"Hey do you Guys want to go change upstairs?" I said looking at the boys.

They all went one at a time and changed. I walked down the hall and started to change when the door opened.

"Hey mau!" I said smiling. He leaned in and kissed me. We lauded down on the bed and made out for a few minutes

"Liv we can't stay in here forever all our friends are probably all outside."

"NO WE AREN'T YOU GUYS CAN CONTINUE!" I heard Nik yell. Me and Mau laughed and headed for the door.

Just like he had guessed everyone was in the hall pretending like they weren't listening at the door.

"Let's go play spin the bottle."

Ricky suggested with a huge smile on his face.

"Why not." Mara said as we all walked into the living room.