Chapter 9

"CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG...."

A large crowd chanted from the kitchen.

The party was in full swing everyone was laughing and having a good time and me and all the O2L members (minus Sam) where in the living room.

The party had really just gotten started an hour ago and I had already got about 20 phone numbers from guys I have never seen before.

I wore my tribal print red,white and pink shorts with a red shirt and a black and red obey SnapBack. I knew I looked good but I hoped Sam would notice, if he ever shows up.

I saw Eric walk through the door with his arm slung around a very pretty girl she had long hair and was wearing a light Blue and green ombré maxi dress.

As Eric came and sat next to us he introduced her.

"Hey guys this is Nikoline"

She smiled and waved

"Hi, just call me Nik"

We shook hands

"Hi Nik, I'm liv."

We all talked and laughed and I knew Me and Nik were going to get along just fine.

I had just thought about how Nik was the first girl I have met here. My first friend that's a girl in Cali.

I opened my mouth to tell her how great it would be to hangout with her sometimes when out of the corner of my eye I saw him.

Sam. Just standing there with pain and guilt visible on his face.

"Are you okay?"

I heard Nik ask but I completely ignored her when I noticed Sam was walking towards me.

My hand got really sweaty, and I felt all the color drain from my face.

"Hey liv."

I'm going to die. Right here right now. I don't know what I was thinking. I never should have came out of my room. I was so not ready to see Sam.

"Liv, can we go talk?"

Before I knew what I was doing I nodded my head and Sam grabbed my hand leading me through the crowd.

I looked back and saw Nik and all my friends standing there staring at me with a confused look on their faces.

Before I knew it I was sitting on my bed and Sam was closing my door as he stepped into the room.

"Liv before you say anything. I'm sorry and I love you. I never meant to hurt you in any way. And. I would be the happiest and most lucky guy if you gave me a second chance. Even as just friends."

"Sam...I-I um don't.... know? You have a girlfriend"

"Who? Bree?"

I looked at him and nodded

"We aren't dating. We dated a while back and we were just messing around in those pictures you saw"

Just messing around. Wow, so I'm not the only girl Sam has played. I rolled my eyes. That still didnt explain why everyone thought they were still dating?

"She is completely fine with the fact that I want you. Me and her are just friends and she understands that."

"Sam I don't think I'm ready to be friends with you again."

"LIV IM SORRY, can't you see that?" I could see that Sam had tears in his eyes "I made a mistake and I will regret it forever."

It pained me to see him so hurt. He knows that I'm hurt too but I think he might truly be sorry.