CHAPTER 18

*LIVS POV*

BOOM BOOM BOOM!

my eyes shot open at the load sound of someone banging on the door.

"Babe what time is it?"

I ask looking over at mau.

"I don't know. Who is that?"

Mau said standing up and walking over to the door.

Everyone began to sit up from where they had fallen asleep.

Mau opens the door and frowns

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?" he says

"I HAVE TO SEE HER! I HAVE TO MAKE THIS RIGHT"who is that? Why are they yelling "LIV, LIVVYY!"

I stood up and walked to the door. By this time everyone was Wide awake and confused.

"Jarrad?" Why is he here? "What's going on?"

"Liv I need to talk to you please. I'm begging you just to let me talk to you! Connor too! I need to apologize!"

I really don't want to talk to Him but if Connor is with me maybe it will be better. He looks like he has been crying.

"Fine Jarrad 5minutes and then you have to leave."

I opened the door wider for him to come in and headed toward the guest bed room. I nodded towards Connor and he stood up and followed.

I walked in the room and sat down own the edge of the bed. Connor sat beside me and Jarrad stood infront of us.

"Talk!" I said as he stood there looking at us guiltily

"Livvyy I can't begin to explain how sorry I am I should have never laid a finger on you the night of the party same with you Connor. Even if I was drunk I shouldn't have reacted that way."

I was still upset that he hit me, but like he said he was drunk. Me and Jarrad have been great friends for too long. And he apologized.

"It's okay Jarrad I forgive you." I said with a small smile.

"Yeah, it was an honest mistake." Connor said nodding.

"THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU GUYS. I PROMISE IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!"

we all laughed and talked for a few more minutes and then headed back to the living room.Everyone silently watched us walk in the room.

"Mau!" Jarrad said unexpectedly making us all jump. "I AM SO SORRY. I never meant to hurt you. I was just upset and seeing you with Livvyy just made me-"

"Jarrad I understand. Just lets forget about it."

Finally everything is great again.

Except there in the corner sat kian looking like a wounded puppy.

"GET OVER HERE LOSER." I yelled and hugged kian.

He looked surprised and then he hugged me again.

"I have missed you so much Liv you don't know how horrible it was knowing you were mad at me."

"It's okay. And I have missed my best friend too!"

"MOVIE NIGHT!" Mara yelled. She snuggled into JCs arms. I would have to ask them what's going on there.

"I'll go call Eric and tell him to come over with Trevor!" Taylor said.

*a few hours later*

We all laid on the floor of the living room the boys sat down talking and laughing as all is girls Cried. As you might have guessed we were watching The Notebook.

Trevor's girlfriend Kascie was the only one of us girls with dry eyes.

"Kascie how are you not crying?" I asked her as we all dabbed at our eyes.

"I just don't find it that sad. It's just a movie."

The room went silent even the boys stopped talking.

"WHAT ON GODS GREEN EARTH DID YOU JUST SAY!" Mara said with round eyes. We all looked around and busted out laughing.

I honestly don't know why we are laughing but it felt good to have all my friends back. To be able to laugh without a care in the world.

We stayed up for a few more hours before we all went to different rooms and went to sleep. Most of us girls in Taylor's room on the bed in chairs on the window seat and the sofa. The boys headed to Maus room and the guest room to sleep.

That night I fell asleep with a smile on my face because I knew when I woke up I would be surrounded by all my friends and there would be no drama.

Atleast I hope there won't be any drama.

*CHAPTER 18 A/N*

SOOOOO I haven't updated in a while... But I will probably update again by wednesday.im sorry for the extremely sucky chapter.

Do you guys remember in chapter 1 when Olivia introduced her self and said she was going to tell you what happened over the summer? Well that what this is... It's a recap of what happened the summer she met O2L in the next chapter or 2 we will get to present time and A LOT OF DRAMA IS GOING TO KICK OFF...

You think the story is good so far? It's only going to get better from here....

follow me on twitter for more about updates

@GabbiWard_

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

RANDOMLIFEOFJESSICA

THANX FOR READING...LOVE YOU ALL...

-JESSICA.