10

Kaycee's blurred vision finally focused as she let her eyes wander around the bright room as the sun shone through her bedroom window. She batted her dark lashes a few times before beginning to notice that an arm was securely wrapped around her waist. The fingertips of the awoken girl skimmed along her partner's arm—from his lean muscles to his veins to even the basic bone structure of his arm.

She swore she could study Sean's body for hours and still leave unsatisfied. Forever wouldn't be enough for her.

Kaycee's eyes trailed up from his arm to his unexposed torso to his neck, which was complimented with a bruise the size of a quarter—made by hers truly. The pleasurable sounds he made when she teased that spot played in her head, making her stomach flutter instantly. When it came to intimacy, Kaycee didn't know she had it in her. In her past relationship, when it was pure love and thrilling, there were a few moments where she could please Gabe and be content with her performance. Yet even then, she was never on the receiving end of such intimacy.

But when it came to Sean, he didn't hide what he wanted or felt. He was honest, thoughtful, and tender with her. Kaycee couldn't help but question how a man who is so bright and gentle to others could be so intense and demanding behind closed doors. Her lower region tingled as she remembered some of the honest statements he made over time. Everything about those words echoed in her head: the timing in which he said them, the look in his eyes, the hold he had on her body when saying it, the confidence, etc.

Her fingers traced his jaw, cherishing it, being that his face was mostly in between her legs the night before. His lips made her entire body heat up. She never knew lips could hold so much power to her pleasure but now that she did, she considered them dangerous.

His arm pulled her in closer, making Kaycee let out a light squeak. She noticed a smile spread onto his sinister lips before his eyes opened slowly.

"Good morning, angel." Sean said in a soft melodic tone. Kaycee turned off of her back and onto her side so she could look at her lover completely. "Hi." She spoke, her voice unexpectedly softer.

He chuckled in adoration for the woman in front of him. They were now only a few inches apart, yet somehow, they both wanted to be closer. "Did you sleep okay?" She asked, a bit nervous to be under his gaze. After all, he saw her in two different vulnerable states in the span of only a few hours. At this rate, she was surprised that he was still around- that he still wanted to be.

"I slept great. I could see why you wake up so beautiful and bright. Your bed is really comfortable." Sean stated while moving his arm up her body. And just like that, he reminded himself she was bare underneath the sheets. He'd almost forgotten that after dinner he had another feasting on her, this time letting her please him at the same time. They didn't go all the way, even though she wanted to, but Sean wanted to wait a little longer. He wanted to gain some self control before seeing her fall apart completely in his arms.

"Sean?" Kaycee called out, slightly nudging him this time. He pulled himself from his fantasy and looked back at his partner. "I'm sorry, baby. What were you saying?" He asked, causing Kaycee to giggle and hug him happily. "You're so precious, Lew." She cooed.

He blushed at her action, loving that she was no longer hesitant to be affectionate. He wrapped his arms around her waist securely, wanting nothing more than to hold her.

"I was saying that it was the best I've slept in a while because of someone." Kaycee teased him, kissing him softly. Her heart soared when he looked at her with such adoration and care. His hand stroked her cheek gently as he lost himself in her eyes. He began to think of the first time he saw them and how she exceeded his expectations for their owner.