13

WARNING: There is a section of mature content.
*-starts, **-finishes (no pun intended)

"Okay, what did you say to them? They love you now." Kaycee said dreamily while clinging on to Sean's torso, her arms covered by the warmth in his jacket.

They had just left the restaurant, each family member going their separate ways to their own vehicles. Sean insisted on Kaycee going home but she wished to stay with him and help close. They finished up, obviously with the help of staff and now they were outside under the stars and the luminous city.

"I wouldn't say all of that." He chuckled, cupping her face. His eyes held adoration for the woman before him and indeed, she felt it. His gaze felt stronger and so were his feelings towards her. Now that Sean knew he wasn't the only one who had the ruthless desire to protect Kaycee, he couldn't seem to limit his feelings for her.

The smile on her face made him melt. "Well why wouldn't they? You're the best." Kaycee said in an obvious manner, making small circles on his back with her fingertips.

"Thank you, baby..but I just met them. I don't think they're smitten with me being your boyfriend just yet." Sean said, averting his gaze. His girlfriend looked at him with a sympathetic stare, wondering what all was going on in his head. Truthfully, he just didn't want to let her down. He knew his devotion to Kaycee would get him far with her family, but he wasn't positive they liked him for all of the right reasons.

"Look who's worrying too much now!" She teased in a singsong tone, swaying with his body. "Come, come. Let me take you home." She chirped, grabbing his hand and guiding him to her car.

"Kayc, but my car is here." He said, lightly chuckling at her excitement while slightly holding her still.

"You leave it all the time! What's the difference now?" Kaycee shrugged, pulling him dramatically. Sean shook his head at how adorable she was, allowing her to pull him to her car. Once they got to the car, she unlocked it with her no longer jammed button then opened the passenger side door for Sean.

Her boyfriend snickered then sat in the car gracefully before she closed it then scurried to the driver's side. Sean watched her as he buckled up, simply enjoying his girlfriend's company. He examined her appearance as she buckled her seatbelt since he didn't get to earlier, being that he didn't want to do that in front of her family. He noticed the way the dress hugged her figure, it complimented her figure but not too tight. Fortunately, neither her neck nor collarbone had any marks from the night before, leaving him to believe that all the marks he left on her were probably lower. Her legs looked long and shiny despite her height. Oh how he wished they were around him at this moment.

"You're giving me that look again." Kaycee said sheepishly while pulling out of the parking spot then carefully turning onto the street, beginning the 15-minute drive. Sean's eyes worked their way up from her legs slowly to her eyes, which were fixated on the road.

"What look?" He asked, a blush settling on his face as he got caught. She hummed a bit as she thought about what to call it. "I just like to look at you. Do you have a problem with that?" He teased, challenging her with his tone.

Kaycee rolled her eyes at him playfully while proceeding the ride. The streets were pretty much empty, aside from the Ubers and taxis of those who dared to go out on a weekday night. "You do look amazing though, I can't lie about that." Sean said with the bite of his lip.

"Mother's orders, but thank you, Seanie." She smiled, ruffling his hair with her free hand. Sean smirked while grabbing her hand, intertwining it with his. "So in short, you got dressed up for me?" He asked before kissing her hand. He smiled against it as he saw how her body reacted.