22

⚠️Mature content warning ⚠️

A piercing scream came from Kaycee, jolting Sean awake. "Kaycee?" He murmured in concern as the girl began to whimper and kick in his bed. The man wrapped his arms around her and called out for his girlfriend while she cried in her sleep.

"It's okay, angel. You're okay, I've got you." Sean spoke softly in her ear while rocking her slightly. "Shh, you're safe. Don't worry." He whispered, before kissing her cheek lightly.

Cold sweat lined her forehead as she eventually calmed down. Her body was no longer tense and relaxed completely in Sean's arms. He sighed in relief, but also wondered what was going on in his girlfriend's head. If she remembered by the time she woke up he told himself he'd be sure to comfort her. He wouldn't force her to talk about it, he'd wait until she was ready.

Shaken up, Sean laid there and watched his lover in her state of slumber. His heart warmed as she snuggled deeper into him, now finding a grip on his shirt. He chuckled at her but accepted her unknown affection. No longer tired, Sean took this time to take pictures of his girlfriend as she slept then check his emails and texts.

Around an hour passed before Sean began to get drowsy again so he brought Kaycee closer and then fell asleep with his cheek resting on her head. Only a few minutes passed before Kaycee's eyes fluttered open, her vision blurry.

She quickly noticed her position in Sean's arms and smiled to herself. Her head turned to look up at her boyfriend's rested features. Kaycee loved how he looked so graceful when he slept— it nearly amounted to how he appeared when cooking.

Without hesitation, she pecked his lips softly, then followed with his cheeks and forehead. A small smile spread onto the man's lips as he slowly opened his eyes to find his girlfriend's hazel eyes looking back at him. "Hi." He whispered.

"Good morning, my love." Kaycee beamed, rolling onto his body, now straddling him. She latched onto him cutely, simply happy to be in his presence. His thumbs stroked her cheeks and lips softly, intensifying their atmosphere. Kaycee couldn't calm the butterflies in her stomach even if she tried with the way her boyfriend looked at her, let alone touched her.

"Moon...stop, you're making me nervous." She chuckled, fidgeting with her fingers. Despite her adoration for the man beneath her, he still effortlessly intimidated her but in an endearing manner. His eyes bored into hers, sparkles of lust swirling in them.

"You seem to forget that I like making you nervous." He smirked, letting his hands grip her waist. He pulled her closer to his face, capturing her lips firmly. Kaycee sighed happily, knowing her nightmare could never be a reality. She was safe in her world as long as Sean loved her— as long as he was connected to her.

They kissed for a few moments, each of them now breathless. Kaycee pulled away, only to direct her attention to his neck, nibbling and sucking on the spots she knew would drive him crazy. A soft groan fell from his lips as she did so. He let his hands slide up her shirt, feeling her lack of undergarments.

He swore under his breath, fighting the urge to guide Kaycee's core onto his semi-hard length. "Kaycee..." He sighed pleasurably as she peppered kisses onto his collarbone. "Why do you do this to me?" He grumbled, making Kaycee chuckle.

Kaycee had no desire to stop—she'd even go all the way this time if he wanted to. She knew she was being somewhat impatient but she was sick of restraining herself. So the next thing Kaycee knew, she was grinding her core onto his covered length. The thin material of his briefs was the only thing keeping them apart.