If Sean could turn back the clock of life, he would tell you he never envisioned himself falling in love. He was knee-deep in work and time with family. Never in his twenty-six years of existence did Sean think his heart would be beating a mile a minute by simply looking at a woman who managed to open his heart.

His thoughts were loud in his head as he watched his girlfriend sleep peacefully beside him. Her curls were in a messy bun on top of her head, strands falling over her eyes occasionally. He fought the urge to kiss her precious lips as he swooned, leaning against his headboard. Sean pulled out his phone and took a picture of her in adoration, his movements making her stir into consciousness.

He swore under his breath at the action of waking her up, immediate guilt forming in his heart. She looked so serene when sleeping. Kaycee blinked a few times, pulling at her eyelashes before sitting up slowly. As she rose, Sean noticed her bare back and the small scratch marks, which were turning red. Memory came flooding back to him of the intimate night they had after their celebratory dinner since the doctor cleared Kaycee.

As a yawn escaped her lips, Kaycee stretched her torso and legs before turning to find her boyfriend staring at her. "My love!" She beamed, instantly throwing herself into his arms. Sean laughed wholeheartedly then kissed her, making him sigh happily into her lips.

"Angel, don't tempt me." He sighed pleasurably as Kaycee showered his collarbone with kisses. She giggled then looked up at him knowingly. "It's not my fault my boyfriend is irresistible." She countered, making her partner blush.

"Anywho, how's my baby doing? Did you sleep okay?" She frowned. Her fingers traced his facial features slowly as she awaited his response. Sean nodded then chuckled. "Everything's just a bit hazy right now, that's all."

Confusion settled on his girlfriend's face. "It feels...dream-like..since last night." He corrected himself, a sheepish smile upon his features. She mirrored his smile teasingly, watching as a slight blush appeared onto his cheeks. "When did you start becoming so shy? It's like we've traded places." Kaycee giggled, fully wrapping her arms around his neck.

Sean shrugged. "That's just what you do to me. I'd say you've changed me." He said, looking into her eyes.

"For the better, I hope?" She smiled softly, shifting her eyes to elsewhere. "Definitely for the better." He reassured before kissing her cheek once and then her neck repeatedly.

A fit of laughter erupted from Kaycee as he began tickling her, causing her to fall back onto the cream colored sheets. Sean held his dominance by straddling her then tickling her more. Her pleas for him to stop and giggles filled the room accompanied by his own laughter at her reaction.

It wasn't until tears of laughter rolled down her face that Sean stopped, partially feeling bad. He then kissed her forehead while wiping away her tears. "I love you." She sighed contentedly with a smile on her lips.

"I love you more." He replied softly into her neck. His hand slid between their bodies as his lips began to suck on her neck, sliding into her panties. "I love you so fucking much." He stated as Kaycee let her body succumb to his ministrations.

~~~~

"I don't think you guys get it! I don't do relationships! That's not me. I'm adventurous and experimental, that's how it's always been. I can't do this!" Bailey babbled, pacing back and forth in Kaycee's home office.

Her serene atmosphere— created by a coffee-scented candle, folk music, and Sean's loving stare, was interrupted when Bailey barged into her office once Sean let her in the house. Kaycee had been doing the final paperwork to close her case that occurred before her incident and Sean was sitting beside her, acting as a light distraction by talking about anything that came to mind.