20

"Baby?"

She heard, causing her to jump and nearly slip, but Sean caught her. "What- when did you come in here?" She asked, her cheeks red in embarrassment when it settled in that he undoubtedly heard her.

"I knocked twice to see if you were okay and you didn't respond so I came in..." He explained, putting his hands in his pockets. "And now that I see what was keeping you busy.."

"It's not- I'm not- I just-" She fumbled.

"You were touching yourself. I mean, there's nothing wrong with it. I just never thought I'd see when you did it." Her boyfriend laughed, leaning against the wall. His eyes saw as the water flowed down her body rapidly. Never had he been so jealous of water.

"In my defense you wouldn't have seen it if you didn't come in." She said with a huff, turning back to the water.

"I also wouldn't have seen it if you just let me finish you. I love you for respecting that I wanted to wait but that doesn't mean suppress your urges. I'm right here and I'm more than happy to make my girlfriend feel good." He said truthfully, watching as she rinsed herself off.

"I know, but Sean- wait, what do you mean 'wanted to wait'?" Kaycee asked, turning to him once again. Sean stepped closer to the shower and put his hand on her waist. "Well once you left, I thought about it and I think I am ready. Not because you voiced that you were okay with waiting or because I'm horny either." He started, causing Kaycee to giggle. He reflected her smile, but proceeded to talk.

"The truth is, I didn't want to go all the way in the beginning because I was scared of getting too attached and then I do something stupid which causes us to end things then we're both all heartbroken. But I've been thinking about it and..I say fuck it, because I'm in love with you and I suppressed it for too long before telling you. I wasn't letting myself fall for you completely, but now there is no stopping that. I want to open myself to you. Completely." He confessed.

"I know that you love me just as much and withholding something so intimate that I know will only bring us together even more is unfair to you. Besides, I'm done fantasizing about this, I want it to be a reality." He shrugged, watching his girlfriend comprehend his words.

"Well, you're wrong for one thing. I love you way more, but I'd be more than happy to show you that." Kaycee said, a giggle fleeing from her lips as she turned off the water. "In all seriousness, thank you for telling me that. I had no idea all of that went into your thought process, but now that I know that, I will be more careful with you."

"And I'd be honored to let you have your way with me when the time comes." She said with a wink, kissing his cheek once she stepped out of the shower. Before Kaycee could even grab her towel, Sean grabbed her face and kissed her passionately but his lips moved quickly. Her hands instantly rested on his chest, letting her hands run along his torso. He effortlessly lifted her then laid her on his bed while maintaining their sweet connection.

Kaycee softly moaned into the kiss. It felt as if they were transferring every cell of love they held for each other between them. Sean's stomach was doing flips as he let his hands roam her body.

"How about for your birthday? That's when I won't dare hesitate. How do you feel about that?" He asked, pulling away from the kiss and looking his girlfriend in the eyes. She hummed in response, deeply thinking about it, averting her gaze from his challenging stare. Was she willing to put a date on what's supposed to be an intimate act?

"Just think about it. You don't have to agree. It can be aimless. I just have a good feeling I'll be ready by then, that's all." Sean reassured her with a small smile on his face. While Kaycee thought about the near future, which was her birthday and the possibility of making love to Sean that day, her boyfriend was already steps ahead and got on his knees in front of her.