"Oh god, it's happening! Do I look okay?" Kaycee asked hurriedly, instinctively letting her hands fly to her hair. Once they saw Sean's sister pull in, Sean announced it was time to go inside. While he got out of his car with excitement to open the door for his girlfriend, Kaycee began to check herself.

"No, you look gorgeous." He stated. His voice was so calm, Kaycee swore she could be hypnotized by it. She looked at him, catching the hunger in his orbs. It made her want to ditch the family and take him home but she knew her responsibility as his girlfriend was way more important.

"Keep looking at me like that and your family will catch on, quickly, might I add. If I leave a good impression, maybe you can reward me later when we get home." She teased with a knowing smile. Sean looked his girlfriend's body up and down, scoffing in amusement.

"Beautiful, what makes you think I'll wait until then?" He asked, slowly raising her dress to make her jump. The thought of doing anything intimate with Sean always made Kaycee's head spin in the best way possible. A shiver worked its way down her spine as she visualized herself submitting to her boyfriend's carnal desires. Satisfied with the reaction he got from her, he pulled away and held out his hand.

"Let's go." He chirped sweetly as if nothing happened. His girlfriend gave him a playful glare but grabbed his hand happily anyway. He closed the door behind her then held her close to his side as they walked to the front door. Before Sean could even grab his key, the door swung open to reveal a young woman with undoubtedly similar features to Sean.

Since Kaycee was entranced by her beauty, she didn't hear the greeting the woman gave her. Sean smiled at the dazed look on Kaycee's face, instantly reading her mind. "Sarah, I think we're in competition." He laughed, nudging his girlfriend.

"I'm sorry, what happened?" Kaycee said, snapping out of it.

"Hi, you must be Kaycee. I'm Sarah, Sean's older sister." The woman waved excitedly, instantly bringing Kaycee in for a hug. Pushing her shock aside, Kaycee returned the hug, getting a whiff of the fruity scent his sister had on her.

"Congrats Kayc, you got a hug before I did." Sean teased, playfully nudging his sister.

"Oh please! You know we adore you, little brother." Sarah said, finally pulling away from Kaycee. "I love your dress by the way! Red is definitely your color, such a nice contrast." She complimented.

All Kaycee could do was smile. She'd never been so flustered at once. "I'm sorry, where are my manners? Come inside, get off your feet." Sarah exclaimed, stepping aside.

Sean watched as Kaycee's eyes wandered the room, taking in the brown, yellow, and white theme of their home. "Welcome to my childhood. It may be spacious but it's filled with memories." He said with a fond smile.

Kaycee followed Sarah as she looked at every picture frame. Some contained their parents at weddings or fun dates while others displayed each sibling at their young ages. Her eyes halted on a photo of Sean, who appeared to be around the age of seven. He wore an oversized apron and held a spatula in hand, all while covered in flour.

"I'm guessing this is after you broke the vase." Kaycee said in amusement, glancing at Sean. He smiled in return, approaching her. "Yeah. I fell in love with cooking after that. When I turned about 15, I started making dinner for everyone's birthdays and helping out my grandma when she came by. She'd teach me how to make a lot of Asian cuisine as well." He explained. His girlfriend listened intently, being that she loved to learn anything there was to know about him.

Even more than that, she loved to see his eyes light up whenever he spoke of something he was passionate about. "What hobbies did you have growing up, Kaycee?" Sarah asked.