1 : Waking up

I could feel my body so stiff and sweaty. I open my eyes and nothing looks familiar. When did I get this brown blanket? Whose family portrait is that? What's that noise, is someone talking? They're getting closer, act like you're asleep!

Voice #1 : She's still asleep. Should we wake her up?

Voice #2 : How can someone sleep that long? She slept this whole day.

Voice #3 : No, leave her alone. Imagine how weird it'd be if one of us shake her awake.

Voice #2 : Would it be worse than her waking up on Sunday and not remembering all of today?

I popped up from shock of it almost being Sunday. I look at the group of a bunch of guys just staring at me.

Y/N : What time is it?

Voice #4 : It's 19:43

Y/N : Day?

Voice #4 : Saturday its the...

Y/N : IT'S WHAT!?!?!? Fuck fuck fuck.

Voice #5 : Are you okay? Do you need anything?

Y/N : Where's my phone?

I look on the floor next to me and see my phone. I pick it up and surprisingly it's on 16%. I see 10 missed calls from my friend, Joy, and 36 texts from her!?!?

Did I leave her at the bar? Fuck she's going to be so mad at me. Her last text is, "Please tell me you're okay. I love you, please text me back."

I text her back telling her I'm okay.

I see another text from a number I don't know. It reads, "Missed you last night, come by tonight. I hope you're good" Followed by an address.

I look up at the 7 or 8 guys standing in front of me. They're all staring at me with confused looks. Why the fuck am I on their couch? And how did I get on their couch!?!

Y/N : Hey, so, what's going on? Like I...the last thing I remember was being at a bar Friday at what...23:00 last night? How am I here?

Voice #6 : I found you sitting outside across the street, on the sidewalk under the light pole. You didn't look okay and looked like you'd pass out, so I asked Chan to help me carry you in.

Chan/Voice #5 : Yeah Jisung was really worried. He was scared you'd get kidnapped or something.

Jisung/Voice #6 : I thought it'd be better for us to take you before anyone else did.

Y/N : So, Jisung, you wanted to kidnap me instead?

Jisung : No...I just...I didn't want any bad kidnappers to take you.

Y/N : So y'all are good kidnappers? That makes sense.

I hear 2 of the guys towards the back giggling. I made eye contact with them and their faces go blank.

Y/N : So you don't know how I ended up on the sidewalk? I was just there and that's how I ended up here?

Chan : Yes! We didn't want to leave you there. At least in here, we know you'd be safe.

Y/N : Okay, you carried a drunk girl into your house and didn't do anything to her?

All the guys respond with No's and Of course not's. But one of them looks down and avoids my eyes. I call at him and ask his name.

Jeongin/Voice #1 : Jeongin...hi *he looks down shyly still avoiding my eyes*

Y/N : You didn't say anything when I asked if anything happened while I was drunk.

His eyes widen and he looks at the other guys like he's asking for help. They all look back at him confused and also ask if anything happened.

Jeongin : Yes, I kissed you.

The guys all start scolding and getting after him.

Y/N : STOP! I want to ask him a question. Why did you kiss me?

Jeongin : I don't know. On the cheek and it was really quick. I brought down the blanket and gave you a kiss goodnight.

Y/N : Ugh whatever. You didn't grope me did you?

Jeongin : *eyes wide with red cheeks* NO! I'd never...it was just-

Y/N : It's okay. I believe you.

He let out a sigh of relief.

Y/N : Just because I said I believe you doesn't mean it's okay. Don't go kissing people when they're sleeping.

Jeongin looks down and bows as he says how sorry he is.

Voice #4 : So do you know how you got over there last night?

Jisung : Binnie, of course she doesn't know. She already said that.

Changbin/Voice #4 : Maybe she remembers something.

They all look at me, waiting for me to talk.

I look back at my phone and read the messages from Joy. From the texts, she doesn't know what happened to me either. I left the bar without them and that's the last she saw of me.