11 : Dinner

I get downstairs, and I hear noise from the room under the stairs. I haven't been down there before, so I walk towards Changbin in the kitchen.

Changbin : Y/N what's up.

Y/N : Nothing. Is everyone down there? *I point to the room under the stairs*

Changbin : Yeah, it's the basement. We have an arcade down there. I'm going down right now, I was just grabbing snacks.

Changbin hands me a bowl of chips to take and piles drinks into his hands.

Changbin : Can you get the door.

I grab the door and follow Changbin into the basement. The guys greet me. They're all there except for Jisung and Seungmin. Hyunjin walks over to me.

Hyunjin : Do you want to team up with me? We're playing foosball and Jeongin doesn't want to be my partner anymore.

Jeongin : You're not even trying to play! It's like you're losing on purpose.

Hyunjin : Maybe I just don't want to play with you. Have you thought about that?

Jeongin makes a pouty face because he's upset, but he looks so cute it's hard to take it seriously. Hyunjin laughs and hugs Jeongin.

Y/N : Yeah I'll play.

Hyunjin : Good, we're playing against Minho and Chan this round.

We start playing and surprisingly the guys aren't too good. I can score easily on them and they don't really try to block me.

Y/N : Pause!

The guys stop and look at me. I point at Minho and Chan.

Y/N : You two. Play right. Don't insult me by taking it easy on me. Let's restart.

Minho and Chan look at each other and nod. We restart the game 0-0. The boys are playing better, but Hyunjin and I still win by 2 points.

Y/N : Good, now we won fairly.

Hyunjin gives me a high five and starts teasing Jeongin.

Chan : Do you play this a lot?

I was about to answer but stop myself. I learned from playing so much with my ex. I don't think I should mention it, I think it'd get awkward.

Y/N : My friends back home like playing this game. So I play often.

Minho : Hyunjin, why are you celebrating. You only won because Y/N carried the game.

Y/N : Don't be mean. Hyunjin did...good. He did his best.

Hyunjin : Fine. *he points to me* me and you 1v1.

I look to Chan and Minho, they smile and move over for Hyunjin. I'm thinking if I should just beat him and have him feeling bad or let him win and have to listen to him brag.

Y/N : Alright.

Hyunjin : Don't you dare take it easy on me. No sympathy win. I get that from these guys all the time.

We start playing and I instantly score on Hyunjin. Minho and Chan start to snicker.

Y/N : You two hush or you're next.

The boys get quiet and I continue playing Hyunjin.

Y/N : Hyunjin! Stop spinning the rod! You know that's an illegal move right?