20 : Chan III

Entering the room, Chan sits and looks at me in silence.

Y/N : So...I think we-

Chan interrupts me before I can finish my thought.

Chan : I understand. You don't have to say anything. I get it. You and Jisung look better together. I couldn't...I'm not him.

Y/N : What? No. That's not what I was going to say.

Chan : Wait...really?

Y/N : Of course not. I wanted to let you know that I want to keep things going with you. I feel bad for Jisung, but I don't feel anything towards him.

He looks at me with a big smile without saying a word.

Y/N : I want to continue things with us. Jisung is kind and...whatever. But, it's not the same.

Chan : Really? Why? Like why not him? Actually...don't answer that.

I laugh at his reaction and lay down on the bed; he lays beside me. Staring at the ceiling, I feel pressure lifting off my chest and let out a sigh. I feel Chan's hand searching for mine, he grabs it and squeezes. We lay in silent. Suddenly, Chan moves his body over mine and smiles at me shyly. He creases my face and kisses me.

My body tingles, and I feel butterflies zooming around inside my stomach. His warm body looming over mine makes my body hot and my heart race. His soft hand runs down my cheek to my waist to my hips. He slides his arms under my back and picks me up. Still kissing, he sits down with me straddling his legs with mine. I feel his breathing getting heavier and hear his heart thumping louder.

Suddenly, he gasps and pushes me to the side.

Y/N : What's wrong?

Chan : Nothing. I...

He almost looks scared and embarrassed and has his hands placed firmly on his lap with his legs pressed together.

Y/N : Are you okay?

He grabs a pillow for the bed and puts it on his lap.

Y/N : Oh...Chan. It's okay. I-

Chan : I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to...I'm sorry. I...

Y/N : Don't be embarrassed. It's okay.

Chan : No. I don't...we can't...I can't...

Y/N : We don't have to have sex, that's fine with me. I don't care about that. We can just sit here and talk. Nothing has to happen.

Chan : I know. But I want to.

Y/N : Don't feel pressured to do this. That's the last thing I'd want.

Chan : I don't feel pressured. I'm just nervous. I haven't done this before.

And that's when it hit me. He's a virgin. I start to think of what I should say next. How do I tell him we should wait without rejecting him?

Y/N : We can wait to do this. This is very spontaneous. I want you comfortable. I don't want you to be nervous.

Chan : But what if I'm not what you expected? You have people to compare me to. How can I not be nervous?

He lays on his back with one hand holding the pillow on his lap and the other covering his red face.

Chan : What if I'm not good at it?