21 : Kim, Yang, and Hak

Half an hour passes and we hear a knock on the door. Everyone gathers into the living room while Chan opens the door and greets them as them walk in.

Chan : Hello, Mrs. Kim, Mr. Yang, and Mr. Hak.

I turn and see Joy staring at her dad with her arms crossed. He doesn't pay too much attention to her.

Felix : Would you like something to drink?

Mrs. Kim : No. We won't be long.

Chan and Minho motion for them to take a seat on the couch, and we all crowd together on the couch opposite of them.

Mrs. Kim : Y/N?

I hold up my hand so she knows who I am. After doing so, I feel a bit dumb.

Mrs. Kim : So, what's brings us here?

I look around the room almost pouting not sure what I should say. Joy is sitting on one side of me and Chan is on the other. Joy grips my hand and Chan is patting my back.

Y/N : I was in a bad situation and they helped me.

Mrs. Kim : What was this situation?

I hesitate.

Chan : You know what happened. Why do you need her to explain.

Mrs. Kim : *rolling her eyes* Answer the question.

Y/N : I was out with my friends and some guys drugged me. And they tried to...they wanted to...hurt me.

Mrs. Kim : And by hurt you mean?

Minho : Don't make her say it. We've talked to you about this.

Mrs. Kim : By hurt you mean rape?

I felt my heart beat pick up and a chill run through my body. I just nob my head in response.

Mrs. Kim : So they didn't rape you, correct?

Y/N : Yeah, they said they didn't.

Mrs. Kim : However, they did drug you?

Y/N : Yes.

Mrs. Kim : What happened after you were drugged?

Y/N : I can't remember too much, but when we talked to them, they said we went to my house. I ran out the window and one of them picked me up and drove me to his house.

Mrs. Kim : How did they know your address?

Y/N : He said I gave it to him when we were at the bar.

Mrs. Kim : He being?

Y/N : Jae. Kwan Jaehyun.

Mrs. Kim : Kwan is the one that drugged you?

Y/N : Yes.

Mrs. Kim : Do you know how he obtained said drugs?

Y/N : Kim Yoonmin gave it to him. He asked for it and Yoonmin supplied it.

Mrs. Kim : How to you know this?

Y/N : Yoonmin told us.

Mrs. Kim : Do you have proof of this? They're not going to believe this unless you have proof. Is there anything we can work with? Messages?

Y/N : I have messages from Yoonmin.

I hand her my phone and show the two messages from Yoonmin despite knowing they don't have any use in this situation. As she hands back the phone, someone clears their throat.